gaffeR

What really grinds your gears?

OK we will call it a little game, but write down 3 things that really piss you off?

I could go on and on but my main 3 are...

1. People that chew with their mouths open, disgusting and literally gets me raging.

2. When you hold a door open for someone and they don't say thank you, makes me want to slam the door on their heads repeatedly.

3. Public toilets and the dirty bastards who can't hit the pan and piss on the seat, for a start there are urinals made for standing up pissing, come on your dick can't be that small were you can't piss next to another man  and if you do piss on the seat which is normally a dribble wipe the fucker over!

Rant over, I look forward to reading your gates.

1. I'll have to copy urs, it pisses me off so much (People that chew with their mouths open).

2. When I'm at a zebra crossing (is that how you call it?) and I give a signal to the bus driver so he doesn't stop for me but he still stops and we just sit there for 5 seconds giving signals to eachother.

3. Finding friends/family on the street/bus/train/w.e when I'm in a bad mood and just want to listen to music, they go on and on for hours and I have to smile and talk back.

edit: nice family guy reference btw

1. People who owe me money but won't give it to me back and when I somehow get their money they say I owe them.

2. Feminazis (not feminists).

3. When someone's been annoying for some time and when I tell them to stop they say I can't stand a joke.

1. Bitches. I hate this shit, don't talk about someone when they ain't about then be all nice when you see them. That's some fake shit.

2. Lazy People. I just don't understand the type of people that try to avoid grafftin', like people don't notice, we do.

3. Snakes. Loyalty is a big thing with me. Always be loyal to the Fam! 

I hate 

1. When someone walks in my room and doesn't close my door all the way.

2. When someone automatically thinks I volunteer to do stuff.

3. When someone just doesn't shut the fuck up after talking about stupid shit

1. Gaffer's 3rd one i hate it so much when people piss all over the seat and floor and leave toilet roll everywhere

2.People who talk behind other people back/two faced people

3.Rude people in general

1) Slow drivers, i dont mind doing 30 in a 30... but pricks that do 25 instead of 30 boil my blood, this type of person likes to speed up while you are over taking. 

2) Food Shopping - i hate the way people turn into zombies while food shopping, like cunts that abandon their trollys and fuck off to go look at the fish counter, Or the fact people assume we are in america and must pass on the right, NOT THE LEFT WHEN WE LIVE IN THE UK!! 

3) People that judge things they dont understand. 

1. Not cleaning after you ate or did some dirty business 

2. Planning for something months before and on the day of the plan they don't fulfill/make it.

3. Not co-speakers or people with narrow minded sense of their opinion being only right

4. Changing topic to street slang after losing an argument and overall flaming and provoking you.

5. Most public places where someone awkwardly wants to show off their skills/looks/language for no reason at all and waste my and everybody's time

6. Giving Beggars money which they throw it on cigarettes and luxury(fake beggars)

7. Kinkshaming in public or orating in public to cause ruckus in institutions because of you waited for (insert time here). Not everyone wants to wait, but when you have to and are forced to, you don't need to disturb the whole flock.

There is still lot of things I can't enumerate, but you find the worst type of characters in my small little country. I have to imagine the scale of the bigger ones.  

Edited by Lurker

PEOPLE WHO:
DON'T INDICATE AT ROUNDABOUTS
INDICATE AS THEY'RE DOING THE TURN THEY SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME ABOUT BEFORE BY INDICATING
INDICATE AFTER THEY'VE MERGED INTO THE LANE IN FRONT OF ME INSTEAD OF BEFORE
INDICATE TO MERGE INTO MY LANE EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO ROOM SO I HAVE TO SLOW DOWN, DESPITE THE FACT IT MERGES INTO A SINGLE LANE AND YOU WEREN'T TURNING OR OVERTAKING ANYWAY YOU STUPID FUCK I HOPE YOU DIE

1 hour ago, Jaydog! said:

1) Slow drivers, i dont mind doing 30 in a 30... but pricks that do 25 instead of 30 boil my blood, this type of person likes to speed up while you are over taking. 

2) Food Shopping - i hate the way people turn into zombies while food shopping, like cunts that abandon their trollys and fuck off to go look at the fish counter, Or the fact people assume we are in america and must pass on the right, NOT THE LEFT WHEN WE LIVE IN THE UK!! 

3) People that judge things they dont understand. 

I sure hope you don't mind doing 30 in a 30
it is the speed limit???

1. People who say they can come but cannot, it is annoying to expect people to come and they never arrive.

2. How repetitive and dull popular music is, especially when it doesn't get out my head.

3. People who speed and get angry when you're doing the speed limit. Once I had a guy get so mad he undertook me in the smallest of gap and we got to the round about at the end of the road at the same time.