Sign in to follow this  
҉NuclearGamer

Nuclears Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: ҉NuclearGamer

Date of Birth: M/D/Y, 12/20/2000

Country/Location: Amman, Jordan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58461091

Games Played: Dota 2, CS:GO, WoW, Minecraft, Lots of single player games.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? First seen on 28th may on gametracker, Been here on another alias which i forgot.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I've been playing on the server for a while, certainly i know most rules and can help guide new people around as well as being a fun person to talk with.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hey, My name is Rashid, Rayray for short, im a 15 year old from San Francisco who is currently living in Jordan, I've been into gaming since i was 6 years old and i got a small hobby of programming, as well as outside activities which include biking, skateboarding, and swimming, I also secretly enjoy kpop.

Is this your first post? Nah

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? Nop

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Seen you active these days when I've been in jb and surf, although I think I've never spoken to you in ts. Other than that, +1. Nice guy and as daffy said, I don't see any problems with you!

+1 Great guy so easy to talk to, 

i have never had any problems with him or heard of any problems any1 that has

Maybe he is a little shy on teamspeak but he is active on it and if was more confident worth be worthy of membership in my eyes

Great forum activity aswell but not spam 

So to conclude he is member material in my eyes if he becomes a little more confident on ts

Hey Nuclear,

After a discussion with the Admin team we have decided to put you on trial. During the 1 week trial period please wear your tag in-game (message an admin to get invited to the trial group) and we would also like to see you integrate a bit more on TS and forums a bit more.

All the best,
The OB Staff

Congratulations Nuclear, you've passed your trial.

You are now an official member of the community and can now enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Message an admin to be invited to member's steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff