Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

Favourite activity

hey guys I was wondering what everyone's favourite activity is apart from gaming and outbreak related stuff, for me it's climbing/walking or playing basket ball. I've recently climbed to the highest peak in England with my dad and went on a 20 mile walk with my mates.

no trolls please and I know I haven't posted I ages but I'm back.

Just now, Skillershark said:

Furiously masturbating with spiked gloves seems to do the trick for me.

Personally I prefer sandpaper but each person to their own I guess

2 minutes ago, YoungGerald said:

sniffles back from the dead.

anyway my new favorite activity is learning the basics of computer science as i'm a little 12 year old and only took it just before the in year 9 rollover just before the holidays.

And I did computer science in school before I dropped it, I thought it was rather boring maybe it was just my shitty teachers 

Well my favourite thing to do is Jail break :D

I also took computer science which I'm In my final year of school after the summer (Year 11) then I do my exam for it :P

Edited by Mason

1 minute ago, Blyss said:

swimming, if i didnt go football fanboy when i was younger (which ended up badly because I had a serious injury on my ankle and couldnt play again) i could be a beast right now :p

Nothing stopping you from starting up again, powerlifters come back from spinal disc injuries and put up good numbers

28 minutes ago, Rich Homie Sniffles said:

hey guys I was wondering what everyone's favourite activity is apart from gaming and outbreak related stuff.

13 minutes ago, Mason said:

Well my favourite thing to do is Jail break :D

Read threads before you insta comment to get that post count up x.

Personally I'm very outdoorsy. I like hiking, cycling and camping. 

Archery kind of a thing right now, but I used to do Rugby back when i didn't care about my teeth or nose. Got bored of it and stopped. 

Used to write small stories and got a lot of praise from people, was pretty much the only time I got A* in English Lit. But I stopped after I decided to be a shitkid and wrote a story of Eeyore hanging himself and some lads from school posted it everywhere and had a big assembly of how suicide isn't funny and wanted to know who wrote it, but School kids are loyal af and didn't grass me out.

Edited by Keiji Motori