Sign in to follow this  
Michiel

Aisha/Michiel member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Aisha

Date of Birth: 09/04/2000

Country/Location: Belgium - Limburg - Molenbeersel

steamID: STEAM_0:0:83166599

Games Played: Cs:go, League of Legends, Minecraft

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? It all started about 2/3 months ago when i joined the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a very friendly person who is sometimes toxic. I most of the times speak to most people even if i dont really know them that well. i am not really a quiet person i just talk whenever i really want to while having a good time. Whether this is playing games or just trolling people.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am Michiel Stevens, 16 years old, and live in Belgium. I have 1 brother, and no sisters. When i was 11 my grandfather died, and it was a pretty emotional time for me. It was a really hard time for me, bcs as i said i was 11 and didn't really know how to react about a family member dying. When i was 12 i started playing football, what didn't really work out well. I had no condition, because i'm one of those lazy kids, who dont really do that much in their free time. So that stopped pretty early. Now i like to hang around with friends, going on vacation with them in the week-ends, etc. I mainly game on my laptop playing cs:go on the Outbreak servers, surf/jailbreak. If not i'm hanging around and talking with friends.

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Team speak and forums)? No i have been around for about 2-3 months

I understand that you are active across jailbreak, not sure on teamspeak, I'll let the others decide, however part of intergration is using the forums on general chat and media section, and you post count is very low.

work on being more active on the forums and you will have my +1

Working on my ts activity atm, and i'm watching a lot on the forums, So i'm working on that dont worry ;)

Edited by Michiel

Although his forum post count is low, Michiel is a very friendly person and is fun to talk to. Other than Forum post count I see no other reason why he shouldn't have member. He gets my +1.

Good luck mate.

Overall i don't think there is anything wrong with you getting member, but it's just small things that make me lean towards to more "-1" side of things such as being overly aggressive to people and understanding a joke. Calling people "Kid" and arguing about petty things isn't going to help you, plus your non JB activity is pretty bad with you only starting to come on ts when your member app was posted and i dont think i've ever seen you play a gather at all.

As i already told, i'm working on my teamspeak activity, trying to get on there all the time. I also have friends, and family to do stuff with, so i cant be on all the time. Next to that, i also have other games what i want to play. but when i'm on cs:go i'm most of the time on teamspeak. What you are saying about being overly agressive is kinda true, but i'm just fast triggered as u probably already know. I played with some gathers, but i'm not that good, so people don't ask me that much tbh. but i'm trying to do my best to get member ;D

+1 good person to talk too and have a laugh

-1 activity on forums and teamspeak but in genral a very good person on the server and very helpful hope you get member :)

Hey Michiel,

We've decided to decline you this time round. Although you have been integrating better, it has been brought up that you can be argumentative and obnoxiously loud when on the server. Although you might be just enjoying yourself the general consensus is that you need to settle down a bit before we can give you a trial. Improve on these factors and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff