dAiMantt

Pokemon go

actually met some people today that play aswell, I was near a park that has a bunch of pokestops and they were camping one with a lure module, as I walked past them they noticed that I was playing and we just spent a hour catching pokemon there :D thankfully they were all around my age so it wasnt awkward as it would be if they were way younger. 

Whilst it's not a great game it is a incredibly fun activity to do, making every day hussle and bussle to work, shops, other places you might go, much more fun. Although it eats the hell out of your battery life :sniff:

3 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Can't stop playing, too much free time haha.

2uqizwk.png

so jelly, only have a 204 CP Drowsee because playing in the uk hinders your chances of getting something good ;-;

This game i so good i only downloaded it yesterday and have already around 70 pokemon's this game is probably already game of the year on phone of 201.6

22 minutes ago, Jak said:

Shit I'm glad you specified what year it is, I was unsure for a while there! You're a life saver.

What is this game even about?

So it's kinda like SatNav but for walking and you have no real set destination, you download the app and it make your Char, you then use the map to head to places where you may find pokémon, once you find one, you can use AR-mode that uses your camera and you have to look around and once you see it, you flick your pokéball at it, if you catch it, you keep it.

4 hours ago, Jak said:

Shit I'm glad you specified what year it is, I was unsure for a while there! You're a life saver.

What is this game even about?

Its called Pokemon go. 

Of course its about throwing water bottles.. What did u expect? About pokemon?:hmm:

There is a relatively large group of players at my work and we're always letting each other know where to catch pokemon. It's completely immersed me into a world where I want to go outside and catch 'em all and with all the hype around it I think it's even better. When the hype cools down many players will quit and the remaining ones will be incredibly high level so the later you join the worse it'll seem.

26 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Any tips on finding rare-er pokemons? All im getting in the fucking park are Rattata's etc. Sniff Sniff, the best one i have right now is a Rhyhorn with 81cp and a Ghastly with 55cp

I found an 833 vaporeon today. I just get my bike and ride around with my friends for an hour a day. Also go to places u haven't been before. 

Oh yeah, eggs! 

IMG]9

IMG]

^this shit keeps happening..

Ps. dress yourself like a real pokemon trainer. 

Edited by dAiMantt