dAiMantt

Pokemon go

Found a 300something CP Kabuto but I completely chocked and only hit 1 pokeball out of 8 throws. He ended up running away :'(

45 minutes ago, xX_ Gavin _Xx said:

just popped a 569 CP onix from a 2km egg, but got a 26 CP Weedle from a 10km one, fml.

You can only get a onix from a 10km egg and weedle from a 2km egg :P

On 7/15/2016 at 21:47, Blyss said:

Found a 300something CP Kabuto but I completely chocked and only hit 1 pokeball out of 8 throws. He ended up running away :'(

You can only get a onix from a 10km egg and weedle from a 2km egg :P

Shit must have glitched or something, cos i can still remember clearly the rage i had after a 10 k stroll and seeing weedlecunts face pop up

3 hours ago, xX_ Gavin _Xx said:

Shit must have glitched or something, cos i can still remember clearly the rage i had after a 10 k stroll and seeing weedlecunts face pop up

In a 10km egg u can get all the pokemon from 2, 5 and 10. For 5 km eggs 5 and 2. Atleast, thats what I think.. 

Ordered a powerbank to be more efficient lmao. Just went to a big city park and found an onyx and a hitmonlee :)

PEOPLE WITHOUT MOBILE DATA --> READ

You can play (have read this somewhere, will try to find link), if you load up the map and have it offline avalible. Only u need during playing is a gps signal, so get it up on wifi and get ur ass of ur gaming chair. However if it crashes u are fucked and need to find a hotspot. Not a big deal if u live in a decent city tho.

However, i did some testing myself and it doesnt burn mobile data at all. Maybe a plan of 500MB will be enough. Can't look into your wallet, but this will not cost u much.

Edited by Raw

6 hours ago, Thunder said:

nt cereal, i was clearly first 

TOP ASSISTS

I'll post my squad tommorow when I go home, lvl 15 atm but I missed out on a lot of rare pokemons(kabuto,nidoqueen,arcanine and some other with rly high cp) due to server issues, too busy doing something else or they just ran away :p

Edit: just caught a 31cp venausaur at 5am, me  and my friends were going home because we were all low on battery and it showed up out of nowhere, they are below my lvl and got way better ones tho

Also found a 476cp Wartortle but my game froze and I couldn't find him again. :(