Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

A good end to our week!

Well im not to sure how many of you know but on Thursday night Ellie (my daughter) was rushed into hospital straight from the doctors. This was because her temperature was over 40, if you speak to any doctors if they would send you to hospital if your temperature was 38. A Baby with a temperature of 40 isn't the best. 

We arrived at Our local hospital at 6:30pm, got taken straight into the children's ward, At about 11pm 4 Doctor's was still none the wiser as to why Ellie was over heating and by now her breathing was increasing to a worry amount of breaths per min. 

At 1:30am they decided they had to keep Ellie and Lauren in over night as she wasn't improving at all. i got home at 2AM and was back at the hospital at 8AM the following morning. They kept us in all day and after a blood test, wee wee test and god knows how many examinations they finally started to treat her for a chest infection. They sent us home at 7PM with some very strong antibiotics and we have to go back Sunday for a check up. 

As you can tell its not been the best of weeks for me, Lauren and Ellie... So we decided last night it's time to introduce a new member to our household... Everyone say hello to Diesel the Sausage dog!

13567095_10154521715331992_5321472606610

I bet my sausage would make great friends with your sausage dog :)

Damn man all that waiting just to find out she had chest infection? What kind of doctors were they!

Really hope she gets well as soon as possible man. We're all here with you JayDog's family! <3