Biggles

Away Thread

tbh people shouldnt leave in times like these. we are trying to look for other games and stuff, why not wait and see whats happening?

That is exactly why I'm leaving.

Is it me or is this doesnt make any sense? cause you been playin cs:go pretty alot lately and havent touched cs:source in a while also. if you would just hop on ts and see if we are playing cs:go and then just join me and some other people playing ( me jak gaffer and some more people play cs:go daily ) And if you dont like TS you can always join trough steam or anything. i just have more fun with people in ts playing on the same server, and have loads of fun oh well maybe its just me. And ofcourse its always youre own decision what you want to do :D.

tbh people shouldnt leave in times like these. we are trying to look for other games and stuff, why not wait and see whats happening?

People shouldnt leave in times like this because it empties communities and clans which results in a more empty community or clan

But in times like these people feel that the community or clan has died and feel they have to leave.

Personally I'm sticking around to see whats happening to OB but being honest i doubt OB will progress far in the near future

To be honest. It's the same reason that I'm sticking around. I don't really care about the games played, I've never been much of an asset in mixes, never any good at playing to win at anything and pretty shit at anything competitive.

But I've met 3-4 people in the community that I genuinely like and care about quite a lot. I've had some really enjoyable moments and some wonderful times where I've genuinely had fun in a multiplayer online FPS. Which is an rare experience for me.

I stay because I hope to find more of those moments. I'm just too shit to have fun playing in a competitive environment as it is right now and too busy to find time to devote to trying to help change this.

So I understand why people are leaving and why people are staying but I'm beginning to question why I'm even here if not but to check up occasionally and post self-hating, unnecessary posts that lack any real context at all.

I agree with profs post. For me OB is a group of about 8 or so people that I would actually consider pretty good friends, any game that I play with them is going to result in massive lols, that's why I stick around.... DESPITE ALL OF YOU FORGETTING WHO I AM. FUCK YOU

Professor would love DarkRP
yea prof wth you would totally love DarkRP where the hell are you?

I've been meaning to ask about this for a while.

I abstained my intrigue when anti-zombie displayed an equal interest in it.

What are this?