Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heineken

Heineken's Member App (ACCEPTED)

Guest Heineken

Player Name: Heineken

Date of Birth: 19/04/1996

Country/Location: Larne, Northern Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:148802649

Games Played: Mainly CS:GO, GTA V, use to play a lot on console (Xbox One)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I first came across the server in July 2015

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I'm a very enthusiastic and passionate person who can have some fun, stay calm and hopefully help others. I feel I've integrated into this community, and been around the server for quite some time now, and like to treat everyone equally. I have a good understanding of the rules, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Hello, my name is Harry, I'm 20 years old and from Larne, Northern Ireland. I work 2 days a week for a mechanical and electrical company in logistics, I also attend tech (college) in a part-time IT course, I'm also really big into motorbikes. I enjoy attending short circuits (track days), and currently have a Suzuki Bandit. I really only use my bike for recreational use, as warm weather isn't very common in this country. I like to keep active, and swimming and rugby are my main activities.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Edited by Heineken

+1 will griggs on fire

Lmao anyway, you are special, you are very active, friendly and well intergrated. Although u can talk alot, it is not disturbing for me. U have no massive post count, but the rest of your intergration makes everything good for me. Would love to see u as member!

-1 for the green text.

Heineken's pretty chill, with decent activity on most platforms. His forum activity isn't amazing, but it's enough. I enjoy playing comps with him and he makes some good jokes, along with having a decent sense of humour. Good luck, you're certainly a good candidate.

Great Guy, Love playing on the server with him we have some funny and brilliant times when doing comp etc... and i think he will make a great member ! Also... One time he was on the train and he turned to the guy next to him who said "I don't like trains" so he moved. (inside joke) +1 from me XD

Although Heineken can be somewhat trolly and loud at times, he means the best and is always up for a laugh. He has solid activities on all three platforms and everyone knows him because of his 'exciting and fun' attitude. Heneken probably deserves member but has a few things that could hold him back.

Edited by Cereal

Heineken definitely deserves member, he is active on TeamSpeak and Jailbreak, as well as mostly positive posts on the forums. Heineken is a really nice guy and have become good friends with him since I first started talking to him a few months ago. Good luck with your member application. You get my +1.

Edited by Hobbsyy

You are one of the most liked persons on our Jailbreak server I think and you are just a really nice guy to hang around with on TS as well. My only concern is that a lot of members that don't play Jailbreak anymore don't really know you (correct me if I'm mistaking). Anyways make sure you integrate with the whole community and you'll be good to go. Take advantage of the new Csurf server I think a lot of older members are playing that right now ;). You get my +1 and I wish you the best of luck in your app.