Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Old Talent vs Yung Monkeys **WEDNESDAY 22nd JUNE - 8pm START**

3 minutes ago, Substick said:

Maybe you should schedule this when everybody is finished with their exams.  Seems a bit silly to try plan a tourny at this time in June since lots of people will be in the middle of exams such as Thunder. 

Thunder isn't on their team

Edited by Landshark

2 minutes ago, Landshark said:

Thunder isn't new so what is the point? he wasn't even in initial discussion 

What do you define by new..?

Also you can't make us play with someone we don't want to especially since you only pick Headhunter so you can go afterwards (if you win) 'Omg you're boosted hahahahaha'

Please.

Edited by DannyS

6 minutes ago, DannyS said:

What do you define by new..?

Also you can't make us play with someone we don't want to especially since you only pick Headhunter so you can go afterwards (if you win) 'Omg you're boosted hahahahaha'

Please.

Hahaha what, you can't just invite someone who isn't new on to your team in a CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW PLAYERS, delay us when he says he has exams and keep pushing the date back. That's not how it works pal.

Edited by Landshark

I did say that im not to fussed about playing, they asked me so I said yes. 

Not to mention lewis did say that they could choose their own team and my understanding of what u meant with "new" was anyone that isnt part of the 2012 crew (ie 2014 - onwards) 

I'm gonna lock this if people don't keep this civil.  This is a cool idea and I do want to see it happen, from what I see the teams are still fine and a proper date is all that needs to be decided.  It also seems that people aren't on the same page at all when it comes to this so perhaps people need to communicate a bit more rather than just expecting people to know when something is happening. 

Work together and make this happen in a polite and civil way.  I will remove pointless posts that I feel don't have a place in the topic from now on. 

well how I see it mitch you guys picked the easiest possible in order to win.Simi and thunder how both been play.Fuck your point in showing how HH is boosted,does anybody really care?

15 minutes ago, Landshark said:

Hahaha what, you can't just invite someone who isn't new on to your team in a CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW PLAYERS, delay us when he says he has exams keep pushing the date back. That's not how it works pal.

Well can we have some sort of time frame from what we class as 'NEW' because there's no real definition here. Is New one week? One month? A year?!

And the only notification for the game organised yesterday was that Venga changed his name on TS to '8:30PM TONIGHT' of course we can't make it when the only communication is someone changing their name like 1 or 2 hours before the game.

Thunder no playerino I no playerino Kapperchino. :wave: :love:

Edited by DannyS
Memes