dAiMantt

dAiMantt's Member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: dAiMantt

Date of Birth: 8 November 2000

Country/Location: I live in the Netherlands/Zeeland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121435407

Games Played: I've played lots of CS:GO, Chivalry: medieval warfare, Garry's mod, battlefield 3, black ops 2 and 3, Skyrim, War of the Roses, and Leauge of legends.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I think I once joined this server on my old account that was called dAmi in oktober 2015. But I stopped playing on the server like a week later, I really started playing alot on my new account: dAiMantt of course, since January 2016. Under multiple names I got a few of 10 hours names and 1 from almost 100 hours. So I think I got around 130 hours and I play mixes often.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to help new people by explaining the rules and while playing helping them by telling them what everything means and what they should do. I see myself as a nice(not gonna lie, now and then a bit salty) person, who's always in for a joke. And I think I can consider myself as a ct that is always willing to command, and most of the times has slow paced but succesful rounds...

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Danilo, I honestly don't know how to say this is English so i'll just say it like this: Im in 3d grade of HAVO(Higher General Secundary Education) School is the only thing between being between me and spending more time on the server. I have a part-time job: a new papers round just to learn to know how it is to work, I probably spend the most money I earn at food. I am pretty shy, thats why u will never see me join a full teamspeak room. But when u see me on teamspeak I'm mostly in theather u can join the room and get to know me better!

Is this your first post?: It isn't

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums): Nope  (If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Thanks for reading and thanks for the positive or negative feedback already. 

Daimantt... I'm sure I heard you say whilst talking to the vets in a channel that you were definately not 15 and you were a fair bit younger. I will not say as you may not want to say. Please can you explain to me about this just by dm on here.

8 hours ago, CSPhil said:

Daimantt... I'm sure I heard you say whilst talking to the vets in a channel that you were definately not 15 and you were a fair bit younger. I will not say as you may not want to say. Please can you explain to me about this just by dm on here.

GDNyuPn.gif

34 minutes ago, CSPhil said:

Well, I can't remember that. I'm 15. So maybe u get me mixed up with someone else. Because I'm sure I am 15 years old. My voice might not sound so because puberty still has to strike me like a bus. 

Honestly...

poor forum post quality imo, 35 posts and most of it is in intro threads. 

Never seen you on teamspeak really. 

Like I get your shy so your a bit nervous about that sort of stuff maybe, that's ok, but you need to get involved with the community as a whole if you want to become member. If you don't want to do that stuff then I don't think you deserve member. 

Daimantt is one the nicest people I've ever met, he's a friendly calm and just general all round cool person. He always says 'hi' to me or anyone else on the server and despite not being on the server on weekdays, everyone knows him by his distinctive voice and friendly attitude. I've never seen him get angry or ragey on the server and he's a very reserved guy, who unlike many other people on the server doesn't resort to aggressively screaming down my, or questioning every command. Is he shy? Yes, of course he is, but would you honestly prefer him to be loud and cocky or chilled and relaxed like he currently is? His Teamspeak activity could be a lot better, but this is easily improved, by just opening teamspeak while playing Jailbreak, or on your computer, and taking part in the occasional gather. Despite this, when he's on teamspeak he's always up for a competitive match or even just a chat about anything and general, and isn't one of these people who spends hours sat AFK in a channel on his own. Personally I think one of his major downfalls is his forum activity, he mainly posts on the intro posts, and member apps, but this is another topic that is so easily dealt with, all you have to do is just ingage in discussions in general chat, which it's nice to see you start to do. 

8 hours ago, CSPhil said:

After talking 1:1 to Daimantt quite a bit, despite his voice, he's definitely more mature than some past members and I see have no reason why he wouldn't be 15 excluding his voice, and you can't assume people's age by their voice.

To conclude: Diamantt is like the nicest person I know, but probably could do with a month of Teamspeak and Forum integration before being a perfect member, like he should be.

31 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Daimantt is one the nicest people I've ever met, he's a friendly calm and just general all round cool person. He always says 'hi' to me or anyone else on the server and despite not being on the server on weekdays, everyone knows him by his distinctive voice and friendly attitude. I've never seen him get angry or ragey on the server and he's a very reserved guy, who unlike many other people on the server doesn't resort to aggressively screaming down my, or questioning every command. Is he shy? Yes, of course he is, but would you honestly prefer him to be loud and cocky or chilled and relaxed like he currently is? His Teamspeak activity could be a lot better, but this is easily improved, by just opening teamspeak while playing Jailbreak, or on your computer, and taking part in the occasional gather. Despite this, when he's on teamspeak he's always up for a competitive match or even just a chat about anything and general, and isn't one of these people who spends hours sat AFK in a channel on his own. Personally I think one of his major downfalls is his forum activity, he mainly posts on the intro posts, and member apps, but this is another topic that is so easily dealt with, all you have to do is just ingage in discussions in general chat, which it's nice to see you start to do. 

After talking 1:1 to Daimantt quite a bit, despite his voice, he's definitely more mature than some past members and I see have no reason why he wouldn't be 15 excluding his voice, and you can't assume people's age by their voice.

To conclude: Diamantt is like the nicest person I know, but probably could do with a month of Teamspeak and Forum integration before being a perfect member, like he should be.

I wasn't assuming by his voice I heard in a channel that he was younger and he had to wait a few more years to apply. I will say no more as its daimantts choice to talk about it more fully, none of my business

12 hours ago, Cereal said:

I yet need to see Cereal post something negative about someone in the member section. Everytime I see his name I get my hopes up, then it's just a long nice message. FFS Samuel.

1 hour ago, No Good said:

I yet need to see Cereal post something negative about someone in the member section. Everytime I see his name I get my hopes up, then it's just a long nice message. FFS Samuel.

I don't really want to make this thread about the quality of the content on member apps, but I've posted slighty critical comments on Wurdy's and Hobb's apps. I don't want to reply ripping into people and all their flaws, but try to help them, and tell people who really don't play on the server, how they act on the server, good and bad points.

Hey dAiMantt, you are a really nice guy, everyone who played with you knows that. But there is also a big part of the community who don't play on the JailBreak server anymore, the server is only a small part of this community. If you really want to go for member (which I think you definitely should) you should integrate more with people on teamspeak and on the forums. Let people know you want to be part of the community. As for now, don't change or attitude/mentallity, you are a really nice person like Cereal already mentioned. You only need to get yourself more known by all the other members and the rest of the community.

With a little luck you get a week trial to prove yourself worthy. Worst case scenario: you have to re-apply in one month, which happens to the best ;) 

Hey dAiMantt,

We've decided to decline you for now as we feel you haven't integrated enough, on TS in particular, with different aspects of the community and quite a large group of people don't know you very well at all. Integrate and get involved more with the community and then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff