Sign in to follow this  
Wurdy

Wurdy Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name:Wurdy

Date of Birth:02.06.1999

Country/Location:England

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:75962058

Games Played: i mostly play CS:GO since i got my new PC and haven't downloaded the other games i occasionally play like Tf2, Gmod, Rocket league etc...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i have been playing on outbreak for a few months now and thought i'd apply for member XD.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I can help enforce the rules maybe i use different methods that some people don't like but i try to be as nice as possible and i think i am liked by about 3 or 4 people so hopefully a couple of +1's

Tell us a little something about yourself: I play PC a lot but i go out and play football often and some other sports, i am currently at college studying uniform services and about to go into my 2nd year/ course so sometimes i get stressed and come on OB to chill but i guess i can be a bit toxic at times <3.

Is this your first post? it is not my first forum post but is my first Member App

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No i have been around for quite a bit longer than a month on all platforms

Honestly Wurdy, you seem a nice guy, but I barely ever see you on the forums or teamspeak. When you are on teamspeak you only really talk to your friends from the server, and don't integrate in bigger channels. Although sometimes you can be nice to talk to, to a newer player you could be perceived at somewhat aggressive towards players in what you say. I think you could be member, but I'm not convinced that this is the right time.

I agree with Cereal and NotRJayy, but if you don't even expect to get member - you most likely won't get it. I guess you have to feel as if you're worthy of it and feel like a member.

Other than that, you can be really cool , and i want to wish you the best of luck :) <3

37 minutes ago, Wurdy said:

i dont actually expect to get member tbh 

I don't want to be rude but does beg the question...

why apply? 

Like as a word of advice, if you honestly want to become member you need to be a bit more active with the wider community both on TS and forums. People need to get to know you, not just your friends :)  

Not trying to be harsh but you have not intergrated with the community at all and to be honest if you know you won't get member and you are doing this for no reason you are wasting your own time and the admins/mods time. Whenever I have come on teamspeak you are never on, you only have a few posts in the forums which doesn't help you in this case. Sorry -1 overall. Get involved in the General chat with good in-depth posts and talk to people that don't play jailbreak as much on teamspeak, get to know them as they are mostly veterans who have been with the community from the start. Sorry for the essay, however I do hope this can help you improve and get you trial/member in the future. Good luck with your app.

i am always on ts i speak with a lot of people and i have intergrated with the community i know a lot of the mods/admins and pretty much all of the people who play fairly well

Do you ever go under a different name on teamspeak? Cause if you don't then I'm afraid I'm going to have assume that you are lying about that. I'm on team speak every day and I haven't seen you once. This looks like it's going to be an Insta decline to be honest, it means you won't be able to reapply for a month, in that time I would recommend making an introduction post on the forum and getting yourself out there a bit more so you will have more luck on your second attempt :) 

Played a nice bit on the server with you and it is always good fun and you seem a really nice guy, just as most people are saying more integration on TS is needed and hopefully we will see that. GL

Hey Wurdy,

We have decided to decline you this time round as we feel as if you haven't integrated enough to reach the standards for membership. Integration isn't just about activity, it's about getting to know the people in our community and a lot of people have said that they don't know you very well at all. Integrate more and then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff