Im wary of DICE since Battlefront is probably one of my biggest gaming disappointments of recent times. I normally don't let myself get ultra hyped for games, but that slipped through the net and they hurt me so bad :(  

20 hours ago, Fluxy said:

Im wary of DICE since Battlefront is probably one of my biggest gaming disappointments of recent times. I normally don't let myself get ultra hyped for games, but that slipped through the net and they hurt me so bad :(  

I think it wasn't dice's fault as much as it was EA's. They probably made them have a timeline or smt and they had to rush the game, not trying to bash EA (although everyone is doing it and for good reason), but battlefront wasn't terrible, plus it captured the asthetic perfectly. If the same happens with BF1 we'll just have a normal BF in a WW1 setting which if they manage to do as well as battlefront's setting we might just get something amazing. Still just speculations though, we need to see some gameplay or smt to truly talk about buying or not buying the game.

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

Fuck ea and fuck their business model

one of the worst in the gaming industry by far

Your 100% right, they are only out done by Ubisoft. 

FUCK YOU U-PLAY NO ONE WANTS TO USE YOUR SHIT GARBAGE 

Hmm. When I first saw it was going to be about WW1 I got excited, but then remembered I must not, since they always dissappoint. Probably the only difference between this Bf 1 and the previous ones is the theme. You can call me skeptical but imo tripe A games like CoD and Battlefield are just the same and this one will not be anything special like I said before. I wish I was wrong and they release the resurrection of the fps or something, but sadly I'm not really excited.

If the game is as good as the trailer I'm gonna love it.

But I've seen games with good trailers and than the game turned out being shit. So I hope this won't happen to the new battlefield. 

Lets hope gameplay videos are coming soon, so we can see how its actually gonna look like. 

Don't want to cause a shitstorm, but in my opinion battlefield 1 is gonna get the same treatment as battlefront. That is lot of costly dlc and the base game itself, worse case scenario 160 euros for the complete experience. And a very shabby 4-5 years support by EA and DICE after them abandoning it and closing the servers.

Battlefield 1, A game where most people have been waiting for including myself, I can't wait until it comes out!

These are the games that people enjoy the most, It is like they will make Call of Duty modern warfare remasterd, They will all come to sense that everyone will basically play the old games.

Because those are better and more know to us. And they are awesome <3

If it is what dice is saying its going to be then i'm interested and its about time we got a big AAA multiplayer shooter set around the World war 1/2  era although its best to be skeptical about their claims before any gameplay has been seen  so far we've only seen a scripted sequence.

Edited by Nathan

On 5/13/2016 at 15:23, Fluxy said:

It's not dice that you need to be wary of, its EA the publisher the main reason the game lacked content was because of EA forcing dice to release the game near enough the same time as TFA.
Apart from the rusty launch DICE did a good job with battlefield 4 after the game was further optimized, bugs fixed and the net code optimized for higher tick rates.

Edited by Nathan