Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sniffles X Relic

16 personalities

Guest Sniffles X Relic

Recently I fount a test done by large companies and other people to determine what kind of person you are and how you act/ do certain things so I'd like it if someone would do the test and compare answers I got INTP (other people with this are Isaac Newton and Einstein) basically it means I prefer logic over emotional kinda stuff post your answers below it takes like 10 mins and is totally worth it 

9 hours ago, Sniffles X Relic said:

Maisie Williams

I forgive you. I shall edit this post when I've done the test.

EDIT: The website wont load and I'm tired. I shall do it tomorrow and edit this post once again :p

Final EDIT: Website is working. Got "Advocate INFJ".

Here's a quote from the website

" INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all. "

I think it's quite accurate :)

Also...

" The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population "

I'm different yeah I'm different :D

Edited by Twiixtor

Guest Sniffles X Relic

I think the site keeps crashing due to the number of people trying to access it since a YouTube did a video on it a couple of hours ago 

That's just a standard Briggs Myers test and can be done at one of at least 100 websites on the Internet.

sniffles in future if you're going to make a thread about something, make a bit of effort and include that something in the thread yeah?

This is pretty interesting! I did this some time ago and got the "Consul" a ESFJ personality: Extraordinarily caring, social and popular people, always eager to help.

Edited by Storm

Entrepreneur (ESTP-t) 

i4HHMIy.png

ESTPs are full of passion and energy, complemented by a rational, if sometimes distracted, mind. Inspiring, convincing and colorful, they are natural group leaders, pulling everyone along the path less traveled, bringing life and excitement everywhere they go. Putting these qualities to a constructive and rewarding end is ESTPs' true challenge.

Edited by Mintlou

Guest Sniffles X Relic
6 hours ago, Jak said:

That's just a standard Briggs Myers test and can be done at one of at least 100 websites on the Internet.

sniffles in future if you're going to make a thread about something, make a bit of effort and include that something in the thread yeah?

Yeah it was late at night and I only wanted to put in half a effort sorry! 

Hmmm, funny that, all the people getting INTP (me aswell) in these tests are always aids trolls. HMMMM. Also, those descriptions are a sort of "best case" description. Example, INTP = super smart science man or sad alone basement dwelling virgin.

Edited by Chris Lord

Guest Sniffles X Relic
30 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

Hmmm, funny that, all the people getting INTP (me aswell) in these tests are always aids trolls. HMMMM. Also, those descriptions are a sort of "best case" description. Example, INTP = super smart science man or sad alone basement dwelling virgin.

I guess if Einstein was still all venue would be a shit poster troll