Date of Birth:

23/12/1998

Country/Location:

England - Hampshire

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:115213495

Games Played:

Csgo - Arma3 - Dayz

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Just over a year , my first month was under a different name in which i also donated (Bluu)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?

I like to help out in general , Enforcing rules when mods are not online , and answering questions to do with the server and game to the newer players.

I often post in the ban section trying to clean up the server as i find alot of freekillers during the night , or early morning with less activity from staff. I have been doing this for quite some time now.

I would consider myself as an averagely decent ct (dont want to sound cocky). I would say i get along relatively well with the other players of this community, even with a few arguments , even though its jokes :p . I dont dislike anyone in this community and like to have a laugh at the appropriate times.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I know im not the most active person on the teamspeak (goes without saying) , although i do like to join in with the casual gather or mix room with friends. I feel like i have been progressivley more active (if that makes sence) on the forums , even though sometimes its shitposts , but then again who dosent shitpost :) , I have found recently there has not been much going on - on the foums , so i try and be active where i can , such as commenting on applications , posting in the mapping section , and trying to get those damn freekillers banned!. I will be using teamspeak alot more from now on. I am very active on the server so i guess that isent a problem.

Is this your first post?

I should hope not

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?

nope

I have to give Rumple a +1. He is active on all platforms required to get member, he is friendly and funny as well. I'm not too sure why he doesn't have member already or why he hasn't applied before.

Good luck with your member app Rumple,

Hobbs

Hard one for me as I haven't been on much as I'm revising for my exams but when I see you one the server you seem slightly toxic towards players, I'm not sure tho I'll +1 you tho as you have been in this community for long enough and have made yourself a likeable individual and known in the server.

Good luck with your app bud

Rumple is a great guy who has a ton of server activity and is very vocal and friendly on the server, without being annoying or loud. I've never seen he be toxic on the server, he seems a calm person. Maybe I'm on TeamSpeak at the wrong time, but I rarely see him on. Although his forum presence isn't awful, Rumple mostly posts on member apps, or intro posts, so I'd like to see him on the other sections of the forums, intergrating with more of the community. I'm notg oing to +1 or -1 this app, because Rumple is the kind of person who could easily be member, but he might be missing out on the activity a little.

Rumple don't get me wrong your activity on the server and forum is fine however you do lack teamspeak activity, I did see you online on the teamspeak server yesterday although it could be me and I'm not seeing you online on other days. Though but I do recommend if you want to improve your chances of getting a trial you come on a bit more and start to integrate with other members of the community. Now I have nothing wrong with your behaviour on the server and I have never seen you be rude, insulting and break any rules so thats great. Im not going to +1 or -1 your app purely because I believe you would make a great member, given you were active on the teamspeak server.

GL with your app!

Hey Rumple,

Congratz, you've been put on a week trial. We have seen you attempting to integrate on all platforms but we would like to see you trying to integrate with other groups of the community over this week, otherwise we encourage activity on all platforms as usual. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff