Rory

Game of Thrones season 6 discussion thread [SPOILERS]

DONT OPEN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LAST EPISODE

Watching that old man die and the nun lady get tortured was the best part personally. It was nice to hear the King in the North chants again as well as the Targaryen Ships and FINALLY getting Daenerys moving. Will be nice to see what they come up with for season 7 and 8.

Edited by Gunstar

Gutted I have to wait another year for the next series but that is the best closing episode of any series to date. In fact this has been the best series to date IMO. It is going to get very interesting in the coming series, I really hope Jamie sees his way to becoming a good person and not blindly following his bitch of a sister in whatever she wants but alas I do not see this happening. His demise will be because of her in the end.

Cl9-4x4WkAEtLcu.jpg

On a serious note, those two episodes together were fucking incredible. Jaime gonna slay the queen, calling it. 

This was the Starks season, I don't think they can hold onto that luck for long knowing them though, which is a pity. 

Edited by Rory

holy fucking moly jesus christ shit fuck oh my god what the fuck just happened

Amazing episode, the only scene I didn't enjoy that much was tommens death, he could have had an argument with Cersei and then jump off in front of her, the way they did it felt a bit... unsatisfying although there's a huge reference which was really well done

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/CfFB6

Anyway great setup for season 7, now all we have to do is wait a fucking year :(

Spoiler

MY SPOILER BUTTON IS MISSING! SPOILERS YOU SLUTS

How i see things playing out is:

Cerseri was told by an oracle that she would become THE queen and it would all be taken from her by a younger queen, i thought it was margarayray but i think its gonna be our Daynaynay.  Tyrion said to Cersei "The day will come when you think you are safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth."  Cersei is definitely getting burned the fuck alive by some dank dragons.

Brannnn will come south of the wall and all that "danks magic spells yo" protecting the south from the white walkers will vanish since he has the mark on his arm from dead skeltal ice dude. The wall will crumble and a whole lot of bitches gonna die.

Jon is dakingindanorf now, don't think he will move too far south next season. Since R+L=dank memes, i think the first meeting between Daynaynay and jawn Snew will end in her telling her dregerns to burn what army jon has with him.  Jon is the only one alive, naked as shit covering his tits to keep the show PG proving he is of the tergerayern blerd lern.  Then they have some emotional reunion with the help of Bren explaining what he seen with his third eye (lel) and being game of thrones notorious for incest they bang since sister brother love is fine bro.

Ser Greger Clergern becomes the new Hodor, saying fuck all in every scene.  The only difference is where Hodor said Hodor, Clergerne will remove someone's bowels from their body since he doesn't give a fuck.

Arya will move North to find out what happened to Winterfell and meet that red bitch along the way.  Maybe she runs into the hound again, that would be dank as fuck.  Either way Arya is going to kill hoes and count dollaz next season.  Perhaps she will 1v1 Clergerne on awp_india.

Derneryz wants that throne but i think she will be delayed by white walker army as it spreads, maybe white walker army spreads to kings landing and she has to burn the throne she wanted to sit on for so long, would explain that vision she had of the Throne room covered in snow.  Also there is a new ser friend zone RIP.

GoT loves keeping its audiences entertained with well played villains and while the tables have flipped backwards and forwards for Cersei i think she is going to be one cold mother fucker in the next season and be no-scoping folk left and right.

All in all Season 6 has been the best season yet and GoT has been the best show i have ever seen, never have i watched a show where i feel the same amount of addiction.  Kudos to the team making it, and Gerge eR eR mertern for writing it.

Heres to waiting a full fucking year :hmph:

Forgot sneaky Peyder Baylish, think he will be a key role next season being a sneaky bastard everywhere, keep forgetting he was the one responsible for Jerfrays death and numerous others, now he saves Jern Sner and wants Sernser as a wife, he is a real wild card, sexy bastard with his grey sideburns and hand gestures