Sign in to follow this  
dAiMantt

Your favorite CSGO player and team.

Who's your favorite CSGO pro player and what is your favorite CSGO pro team, and if u want tell us why its your favorite CSGO pro player or team.

My favorite CSGO pro player is Guardian because when he is on point his plays are amazing.

And my favorite CSGO team is NiP because they're looking really good after the last tournament and I just love GTR and f0rest.

fREAKAZOID - Most agressive entry fragger ever + sexy af :P

C9 - A team of all really fun guys, who generally have a ton of fun everywhere they go (from what I have seen). All other teams seem more nerdy iykwim..

emmm.

no need to hate but C9 =

A washed up old NA hope with no aspirations who cant IGL to save his life or his team.

A random onliner who has no idea how to play against tier 2 teams and thinks smokes are need to be pushed.

A Canadian god who makes more money streaming that from professional csgo and never performs at LANs

An arrogant hypocritical bully who thinks that a tan is what you need to be good at CS (who isnt even on the team anymore)

A semi decent awper but should have probably been banned when Ithrowpower got permed.

They havn't gotten out of groups, ever. Something is wrong with the team, seriously wrong. Liquid almost got into a final, being NA is no longer an excuse for being garbage.

*EDIT*

Should say, current favorite team is Na'Vi. I love them, I would love to see them win a major. Favorite player is either Niko/s1mple or GuardiaN.

fREAKAZOID - Most agressive entry fragger ever + sexy af :P

C9 - A team of all really fun guys, who generally have a ton of fun everywhere they go (from what I have seen). All other teams seem more nerdy iykwim..

emmm.

no need to hate but C9 =

A washed up old NA hope with no aspirations who cant IGL to save his life or his team.

A random onliner who has no idea how to play against tier 2 teams and thinks smokes are need to be pushed.

A Canadian god who makes more money streaming that from professional csgo and never performs at LANs

An arrogant hypocritical bully who thinks that a tan is what you need to be good at CS (who isnt even on the team anymore)

A semi decent awper but should have probably been banned when Ithrowpower got permed.

They havn't gotten out of groups, ever. Something is wrong with the team, seriously wrong. Liquid almost got into a final, being NA is no longer an excuse for being garbage.

*EDIT*

Should say, current favorite team is Na'Vi. I love them, I would love to see them win a major. Favorite player is either Niko/s1mple or GuardiaN.

I dont really mind the way they got to the team or whatever, I just like their personalities and the way they act (on camera). I dont care too much about who wins the competitions and stuff...

Good question. It'd have to be Pronax. I just love everything about him.

- He's a beautiful looking person and has the cutest looking Moustache.

- He seems like a genuinely nice person with good intentions for his team.

- He's an incredible player and an amazing ingame leader. He's responsible for some the most unorthodox strategies in CSGO.

Intresting question for people about csgo team support.

Do you guys support the org or the players, cause it's not really like football, where some clubs have been around for like a hundred years and have always been that football club. But in cs things are always changing, for example, I was an original dignitas fan, then they went to TSM and I became a TSM fan, but then they went to astralis and I find myself supporting the new dignitas instead of wanting to support astralis.

Very few teams like NIP and VP actually manage to keep an org or the same roster for more than a year now it seems

Another example would be the mass amounts of fanboys scream drags with him everywhere he goes (all these kids living in 2013 when scream was good smh) and any team he goes too seems to become very popular as result, e.g kinguin, G2 then faze. The people who support these teams aren't really supporting them imo, they just nerding out about Mr "dey talk about my 1 taps"