Sign in to follow this  
rhyse1317

Rhyse1317's member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Rhyse1317

Date of Birth: 25/9/99

Country/Location: Wales, Coastal town called Aberaeron.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47995705

Games Played: COD, The Division, CS GO, Garry's mod and Fallout 4.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About 6-8 months, and have around 220+ hours under multiple names.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am always open to discussion with many individuals among the community. I have a open sense of humour and get along with people quite easily. I actively am on all three platforms, and I think I am quite mature.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like to lurk quite alot, and read things. I am doing media, computer science and cooking in school. Nothing to brag about as I'm not doing very well in computer science. Other than that I'm quite quiet in real life and talk alot, however I compensate for that by talking to people on outbreak. I like to take part in gathers frequently.

The first game I played was The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of time. It still is one of the best games I've ever played.

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No.

Sorry, no Welsh allowed?

Kidding,

you're a decent guy and I'd like to see you get member. I don't see any issues,

also the fact that Ocarina of Time was listed gives it a definite +1 in my book

+1

Very active on teamspeak and on the server.

No complaints from what I have heard so far.

Friendly guy who seems to listen to people's story and days

Nice guy never aids on the server,never mic spams,no problems.

+1 gl

Hey Rhyse,

Although you have decent activity and you are integrating well within the community, we took into consideration recent incidents that you were involved in and felt that more time was needed for us to see you in the community before we can be sure you can be member. Keep up your current attitude, activity and integration and then you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff