Sign in to follow this  
Jak

PSA: Screenshot Sharing Tools

See this fucking shite gyazo nonsense you all seem to insist on using? Well don't. It's utter shite. It's bloated, process-heavy, slow loading, shite.

USE SOMETHING BETTER.

2 fine examples that are fully configurable (can upload direct to imgur, can upload gifs, files etc), lightweight and open source:

SHAREX

GREENSHOT

I have been using Lightshot since ever and would never use anything else.

EDIT: Forgot it's April Fools... god damn I hate this day.

This isn't an April Fool's joke. Lightshot is similar to gyazo in the fact that it doesn't link to an actual image, it links to some shitty hosting page. Why would you want that? I don't give a fuck where something is hosted and how many seconds it took to upload blah blah blah and I certainly don't want to load any other images than the one I'm meant to be looking at (adverts on page).

puush master race

Puush is best

Used to use Greenshot. Found Puush. Never went back. Only thing it's missing really is to save the file to disk, because sometimes you want a screenshot that's not uploaded. The uploading of files though is exceptional for code sharing.