Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Hearthstone

Username : e7blackout#2987

Just thought id make this post considering ive found out that alot of people play hearthstone that i never really knew played.

I mostly play Hunter Decks or shamman decks. Occasionally ill play mage/druid decks.

As im rather new to the game im still learning and improving and if anyone ever wants a friendly game im down :)

So what are your guys collections like? Mines pretty shit

This thread is for hearthstone disscussion only.

It's not a bad game to be fair, besides being pay-to-win.

I know a few friends who bum it like it's the best game ever.

It can be pay to win but in the other hand its not.

Its possible to obtain every card without P2W but it would take forever. Making the P2W aspect more of a P2 wait less time to get legendarys and shit.

Was wondering if i should make a heartstone thread but eh guess you got it

first, my personal favorite class is warrior and i have a legendary warrior control deck

i got a bunch of other decks but that one along with a paladin deck are my

favorite. Either way for anyone that might wanna play my Battlenet name is peacevswar so

Feel free to add me.

first, my personal favorite class is warrior and i have a legendary warrior control deck

favorite. Either way for anyone that might wanna play my Battlenet name is peacevswar so

Feel free to add me.

Whats your battle tag id?

Feel free to add me.

Whats your battle tag?

Whoops its peacevswar#2348 sorry my bad

I spent too much mooneyy on this :(

Truss. I think I spent the most money on this game out of every game I played. I left because it was too Pay2Win.

I am oldschool. My main decks are Mage, Priest and Warlock. I also have an ok Warrior Deck and a fun Paladin deck which I play only so I can hear the ("Put your faith in the light!") music from Tirion Fordring. I absolutely HATE Hunter, I can't stand that bitch, back when the hounds came out it was insta RIP.

Gunstar#2963

I spent too much mooneyy on this :(

Truss. I think I spent the most money on this game out of every game I played. I left because it was too Pay2Win.

I am oldschool. My main decks are Mage, Priest and Warlock. I also have an ok Warrior Deck and a fun Paladin deck which I play only so I can hear the ("Put your faith in the light!") music from Tirion Fordring. I absolutely HATE Hunter, I can't stand that bitch, back when the hounds came out it was insta RIP.

Gunstar#2963

Pay2win and luck based as f. I rarely play now.

My currents decks are standard control warrior, elise control warrior, 3 types of freeze mage(standard,malygos and reno), tempo mage, dragon control mage, handlock , malygos combo warlock , miracle rogue with malygos and mid range paladin (yes I play with all of them)

My problem with it was that after every new expansion the Meta changed completely so all the money I spent on one deck was useless in the new Meta.

I just love playing one of Amaz's old priest deck. It's just so much fun even when you lose. I get that occasional zoo in too for the lolz but Handlock is strong as fuck.

I've stopped playing, might hop on for some Arena sometime.

Been playing Duelyst which is fun, pretty small player base though due to still being in beta.

Same here got hearthstone thought it was a p2w game were you need luck so I've started playing Duelyst V good game after you get past the fact it's still in beta