Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

Re introduction

Guess who's back? Back again? Sniffles is back tell a friend

hey guys I'm Sniffles or Ryan which ever you prefer I'm 15 years old and from England I enjoy playing video games [Cs] I'm currently in Year 10 and study Art, History, Computering and Business all in which I enjoy. I've played OB for a couple months now and really enjoy hanging out in TS with my friends, my home life isn't the best and I have experienced things that no child should, I would like to think of myself as a nice guy who is easy to get along with but in reality I'm probably just a salty child who loves making people laugh. I currently don't own a PC but am in the market to buy one for around 1K with this I'll be able to get back I I video making and gaming as much as possible, things I enjoy out Rap, Gaming and sleeping and can do all three okay I guess? When I'm older my goal is to join the army for three years then go into something to do with computers or building. Any questions please ask and it's good to be back

Fav cereal is those cookie things with the wolf on skiller

You're a sick person.

Welcome back Sniffles very suprised to see you here again, seems a bit weird after you made a 'Goodbye forever' post, but nevertheless it'll be nice to see your positivity back on the server.

Fav cereal is those cookie things with the wolf on skiller

You're a sick person.

Welcome back Sniffles very suprised to see you here again, seems a bit weird after you made a 'Goodbye forever' post, but nevertheless it'll be nice to see your positivity back on the server.

I've loved them since forever (not saying that means a lot since forever is one week to me...)

And the reason I made the goodbye forever post was a number is reasons

1- at the time I had family issues and thought it would be harder to get over them

2-I'm behind on all my school work but I thought who needs school when you can live of benefits

3-I like to think of it as a metaphor I didn't leave forever but instead a less mature more selfish part of me is gone so in some aspect I believe I should have made the thread, everyone can make fun out of it and mock me if they desire but at the end of the day I'll still go to sleep and wake up tomorrow feeling fine

The more I see you on the forums the more I'm convinced your a massive troll.

I wonder if those family issues are caused by your self confessed love of cocaine you utter gangster. Maybe need to call in the supernanny, I heard she is good with unrulley children.

Nobody has forgotten who you are in the 3 days you have been away unfourtuantly so I don't think a reintroduction is needed.

The more I see you on the forums the more I'm convinced your a massive troll.

I wonder if those family issues are caused by your self confessed love of cocaine you utter gangster. Maybe need to call in the supernanny, I heard she is good with unrulley children.

Nobody has forgotten who you are in the 3 days you have been away unfourtuantly so I don't think a reintroduction is needed.

First of all I do believe I am own an apology for being rather rude and disrespectful? Second of all I think you misunderstand since you don't know me, I don't do drugs and I am against the use of drugs except for medical reasons. I do love Coke and would use the term "addicted" as a way of saying I drink it a lot so I decided to name myself sniffles because Coke used to funny enough have Coke in it so I thought of names that relate to Coke and I thought of sniffles

So all the times you mentioned your love of Coke and the first time you tried Coke you were referring to the drink rather than the class A drug? If that is the case I misunderstood you and I do apologise for that mixup, I guess that makes a bit more sense.

But apart from that, I'm not going to apologise to you, anybody who says "I don't need to go to school I'll just live off benefits" seems like someone who finds it hard to care about the important things in life and those types of people rarely care what others say to them.

If you interacted with the the larger community more people(like me) could probably get to know you better in person that try and form an opinion of you based of your less than high quality forum posting. Ok?

TTYL bbe xoxox

But apart from that, I'm not going to apologise to you, anybody who says "I don't need to go to school I'll just live off benefits" seems like someone who finds it hard to care about the important things in life and those types of people rarely care what others say to them.

that could easily be sarcasm lol

Tbh I feel like we've gotten of on the wrong foot and I am truly sorry for whatever I have done to cause you to dislike me and would love it with we both went back to not arguing or doing anything :)

Also I was being sarcastic when I said I'll live if benefits it's my shitty sense of humour