Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

PC specs

Is the PC I'm getting good enough to play division?

Intel i5 6600k

Nvidia gtx 970 4GB

8gb (2x4 sticks)

1TB Hdd

120gb SSD

Windows 7 64

In total I'm paying like £1003.50

I'm a complete beginner to PC gaming so if anyone could help me I'd be so happy!

Thanks

Sniffles

Where are you buying this system from? Because for the money you are paying, you can get much better hardware if you were to build it yourself or buy the parts separately and ask someone to build it for you..

Where are you buying this system from? Because for the money you are paying, you can get much better hardware if you were to build it yourself or buy the parts separately and ask someone to build it for you..

Agreed, for 1k, he's getting absolutely ripped.

DinoPC it's called the Dino spark and I'm buying is already built because I'm scared :(

Do you understand how much money they charge for just simply putting the PC together? - It's A LOT..

You could probably just watch a few videos, and try to build it yourself.

Stuff like Static electricity will kill stuff like mother boards and GPU's.- Some people thought using vacuum cleaners to clean the dust was a great idea Hahaha..

So if you're scared you probably should try to get someone else to build it, but don't buy it like this.

Do you understand how much money they charge for just simply putting the PC together? - It's A LOT..

Stuff like Static electricity will kill stuff like mother boards and GPU's.

So if you're scared you probably should try to get someone else to build it, but don't buy it like this.

Thanks for the advice I'll look into it or just shop around and find a better deal either way I'll watch out for people trying to rip me off

Hello I'm sorry to inform my good friends on outbreak that I'll no longer be able to play on steam
I've given both steam accounts away and no longer own a laptop or pc

thats lasted long...

Yeah I thought the issue would last months or weeks but well idk I guess I'm just addicted or something

Yeah you should be able to run the game at medium more or less, i'd say.

Also, you said you no longer owned a pc and gave away your accounts, you asked for them to be returned? No offense, but I find this ridiculous

Yeah you should be able to run the game at medium more or less, i'd say.

Also, you said you no longer owned a pc and gave away your accounts, you asked for them to be returned? No offense, but I find this ridiculous

Brought Sniffles account back because the issue got resolved if you feel the need to hate please do so else where as I'm just trying to find a good PC and thanks for the advice

Thanks for the advice I'll look into it or just shop around and find a better deal either way I'll watch out for people trying to rip me off

I wouldn't even say building a PC is hard, there isn't much chance of you fucking things up provided you aren't ramming things into place and shuffling around on carpet for a mile.

Can just use your radiators to ground yourself of any static electricity.

It's just electronic lego, the most annoying thing is time consumption, you'll forget to put in a cable some place, try to figure out what the problem is for an hour and realise it's the dumbest thing (I couldn't turn mine on despite everything being connected, except I didn't connect the power button).

I wouldn't even say building a PC is hard, there isn't much chance of you fucking things up provided you aren't ramming things into place and shuffling around on carpet for a mile.

Can just use your radiators to ground yourself of any static electricity.

It's just electronic lego, the most annoying thing is time consumption, you'll forget to put in a cable some place, try to figure out what the problem is for an hour and realise it's the dumbest thing (I couldn't turn mine on despite everything being connected, except I didn't connect the power button).

Thanks Sony I think I'll get my mate to build it for me I just need to find all the parts I need now and to order them!!! Thanks

Thanks Sony I think I'll get my mate to build it for me I just need to find all the parts I need now and to order them!!! Thanks

Don't make the mistake I did the first time I built my own, be 100% certain that every part you pick is compatible with each other. Saves time, and in my case, money.