Sign in to follow this  
lagboy

Hello

Hey, I'm lagboy, I've been playing for a few months now and I've decided to post a Intro so you can all know my (not so humble backgrounds), let me explain, I've only ever really been in about 3 communities, firstly was the autistic minecraft server, I was pretty integrated on that, but it eventually died, A few more years passed until I eventually found Alphas.sx through A youtuber called celeaeon, The Basic concept was that you would go into a twitch channel, and get them to fuck over their PC by acting like a twitch admin, That site eventually transformed into raidforums.com, Which I was a moderator on for a while, That community is still going and I frequent it, The site had a very strong Black Hat Undertone, and the raids we did transformed into Getting people to Physically destroy there PC's

this video sums up what the community is all about, Its evil, its fucked up but fuck me if i dont say, its god damn fun, the site has close links to sites like leakforums (another community I visit occasionally), and more notoriously 4chan and 8chan (I frequent about 5 chans) The community has also been wrapped up in drama concerning swatting, and the owner actively sells stolen credit cards, hes also really pushy and awkward when you speak to him, the final community, and perhaps the biggest is hackforums AKA skidforums, I don't really visit It anymore but I did used to be involved with the ratting scene there, and I did manage to make a good amount of money from it So, thats my really awful and controversial online past, i've tried to be as open and honest as possible, Im hoping that this won't cause a backlash, I don't do any of this stuff anymore, (aside from occasionally raiding) But yeah, I'm excited to join another community!

Greetings

That's some really awkward stuff you said there, but my favorite is the ratting scene. If i remember hackforums is the number 1 exploited website on the internet judging how many times it was attacked for no reason or some reason. Least I used to lurk around with the newer exploits and malicious stuff, too bad I have to activate my proxy setup everytime i surf it now.

sup welcome

you sound like you would enjoyed myg0t back in the day

myg0t are legends. I actually got to play with one of their members in 1.6. Spam flashing, teamkilling, aimbot, wh, mic spam , you name it. It was really funny,unless it was just some wannabe.. I believe they are called gamerfood on csgo now.

I'll be honest and say I think it's pretty cowardly taking advantage of people who don't know about technology for your own personal "lulz". If your going to be some legit epic hacker troll man at least do it to people who may actually deserve it/can fight back. Otherwise it's just kind of sad. That video represents so much with what is wrong with the Internet, by all means prank call people for funny videos, the YouTube channel ownage pranks is actually really good, but legit making some kid and his dumb ass mum destroy their only desktop in the house for someone enjoyment is fucking sick. I don't associate with people who would associate with those types of people so good day to your sir. May our paths never cross.

Please don't hack me mr cyber criminal