Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Happy 4th birthday Outbreak! Share your favourite memories!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUTBREAK

Outbreak was the first community outside India that I became a member of and it was quite fun. Had some incredible times with you guys. Even till now we, me and my classmate(he was Dark Draken 1212 if you remember) cherish these memories. Whenever we see a person with an afro, we see a Simi in him :grin1:, whenever we see Legos we see a Wayne in him(Break The Windows 2k15), whenever there is thunder and lightning we see a Thu...no nevermind we don't...fock you thunder you can sock mah deck :D

All of you are just awesome...here are some highlights >.>

Veng3nce's birthday party(2015) 00:00 AM on the server

ZxIDKAY.jpg

Late night(for us in India) with my classmate, Kartoffel (Ponies > Unicorns) and some other dude. We were cleaning the prison after everyone left for the night. Chairs...Check.

MDdLZBo.jpg

Random.

Uqi345O.jpg

When the "Nigel" game actually worked on the waterside map...gg HighFlyer.

DtVjVn7.jpg

Droopy has a really cool voice XD

To be fair I have not been nearly long enough to make real memorable moments like the veterans

How could you say that? Me and you both know we saw something remember ;)

Anyways, Happy Birthday Outbreak! Almost been here for one year now. There's been a lot of banter and a lot of rage every now and then, but the members in the community is what keeps it going :) and i'm sure there will be many memorable moments to come.

I'd like to thank everyone of you for making this a better place :yay:

Inb4 the community gets shut down.... :twisted:

Been here for over a year now and honestly I am glad I got introduced to this community. I said it before and I will say it again, this community is probably the best community out there. We have a wide range of people, different personalities, lots of drama and basically a chill out place where we can come back from work/school/Uni and relax and have fun. I have made so many new friends from this place and the people of the community is what essentially keeps it alive and is probably the reason why many of us are still hanging around. Happy Birthday OB!

To be fair I have not been nearly long enough to make real memorable moments like the veterans

How could you say that? Me and you both know we saw something remember ;)

Y U DO DIS, don't make these people curious. Oh wait.

wait what....

flirting hello?

cybering HELLO?!

INTERNET SEX HELLO?!

Happy birthday OB!

I've been here for such a short time but it feels like I've been here for years (I've said this a thousand times already ay). It has been an amazing ride and I hope it never ends.

Just like Gunstar said, I truly believe that this is the best community out there and if you told me last summer that I was going to find a jailbreak community that I would fell in love with I would laugh my ass off but here we are. I have a lot of amazing memories and I hope I create a million more.

Congratulations to everyone that is or has been part of this community because we're all part of OBs soul and heart and we helped keeping it alive and strong.

I love Outbreak, I love how long we have lasted and we have fought for it.

I've been here for 4/5 years and how its evolved over the years is great, we have had bad times and good and its amazing to see how it is now. There's a select few of us that are here now, some may come across as trolls, some nice and some come across as dicks. That's only because how hard we have had it over the years, we get a server running, we get it populated then for some twat to join, be a bastard, get banned and then DDOSSSSSSSSS. It just puts a downer on how much effort the admin team and especially the owners have had to be put in and then all to be thrown away in days. The guys that fought through it are amazing and to see them still here is unreal, this is the main reason I stepped down from being an owner, along with having a son and general life commitments, i just wanted to game instead of helping look after things, along with my fuse of JB burnt out.

Me myself,

I am so happy that I am still here, I literally have some life friends. I do apologise to anyone that I have offended, it was hard at first to let new people in and become new friends, we had such as mall nit community though ddos that when it picked up again on cs:go it was a completely new thing, I feel that I have calmed down and I enjoy meeting the new guys and I am sorry if I have offended you, I would like to say I'am more chill now.

Thanks Outbreak and everyone that's kept it alive, you know who you are! also thank's to new new kids for keeping it going.

Happy Birthday OB, although I have not been here very long I have really enjoyed my time in the community and hope to be here for the future and what it evolves into.

I have enjoyed meeting new friends and just being able to come online and chill out and chat random shit with people on TS.

I have a few memorable moments, one of them being watching the legend that is Mintlou playing Omni bus simulator and taking his bendy bus very seriously.

The other one is something that not a lot of you will know what I am talking about but I just remember laughing so hard I nearly wet myself, I think Fluxy and Jamie will remember that skid that was asking a question and came out with "If iiiiiiiiiiiiiii". It won't sound funny reading that but holy shit I was fucking crying.

Or the time Gaffer screamed Goal for literally 5 mins (impossible ikr).

Anyway, Love you guys x :mrgreen: