Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

You're going to be executed tomorrow

1) Your last meal

Medium rare steak, thick cut chips, peppercorn gravy.

For the after I'd just want something with white chocolate in it, not sure what.

2) Last person you talk to on the phone

The moms obv.

3) Last words you say when you sit in da chair

Up the ra

1) Squids in their ink (https://comoenksa.files.wordpress.com/2 ... c_0340.jpg) and cake of St. James (http://www.berenguela.com/images/tarta_ ... 012221.jpg).

2) My mother.

3) "Supongo que al final no estaba preparado." (I say it in Spanish because that's what I would truly say. It means: "I guess I wasn't prepared after all."

1) Your last meal (2 courses) - starter and main, or main and dessert

Fish and chips with some Vanila ice cream if possible

2) Last person you talk to on the phone

My mum and dad obviously

3) Last words you say when you sit in da chair

It isn't rape if you know them

Edited by Guest

Last Meal: Grilled Salmon.

Last Call: Tollybear

Last Words: Daemonic and Igor, the damage I did to you will never be repaired. You may think that I'm going to make some remorseful speech, but on the contrary I leave you with a warning... You will NEVER be free from my carnal wrath! When I die, I will spend my time in Hell mastering the arts of possession. I will bide my time until you grow up to have kids of your own, and when they start playing online games with their microphones, I will strike. I will return to you and deliver you a whole new nightmare, one where I take control of your flesh in ways that would far surpass the methods I have already done. I will deliver unto your offspring what I have delivered unto you, and I shall deliver ten fold! You will be the one who brings them terror beyond nightmare, and I shall leave you when the authorities come to lock you away. You will be my successor, the one to carry on the madness of flesh! Now flip the switch, you Chris Hanson bastards! Let my apprenticeship begin!