Sign in to follow this  
MissUnicorn

MissUnicorns Member Application (ACCEPTED)

I really wish we could just stop non-members post-count raising in other people's member apps -.-

Honestly not trying to be rude but NO ONE is going to take your 'recommendations' if you've never even been through the member process yourself. Some are even people that don't integrate themselves or have been banned multiple times lmao. Surely i can't be the only one annoyed by this.

Please admino make it stop??

I really wish we could just stop non-members post-count raising in other people's member apps -.-

Honestly not trying to be rude but NO ONE is going to take your 'recommendations' if you've never even been through the member process yourself. Some are even people that don't integrate themselves or have been banned multiple times lmao. Surely i can't be the only one annoyed by this.

wrong

so what your saying is people who are on ts3 and server a lot shouldn't be recommending people because they have not applied yet?

so what your saying is people who are on ts3 and server a lot shouldn't be recommending people because they have not applied yet?

yes

Hey Unicorn,

Due to the meetup and various reasons for you not being around, we are going to delay and extend your trial until next week. We still encourage you to be as active as you can on all of our platforms.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hey Unicorn,

Congratulations! You have been accepted as Member and you will now enjoy all of the wonderful perks of being Member! You have taken the tips into account and have integrated very well with the community in all of our platforms. Please message an admin to get invited to the Member group. Nice use of colours in your member app btw.

Regards,

The OB Staff