Sign in to follow this  
Rory

Outbreak competitive squad

The ranking change basically put everybody at the ranks they actually were. Why people were massively deranking at the beginning was just to put everybody where they belonged. I lost 2 games and derannked twice down to LEM from global. It doesn't bother me at all, i think it's a great change. Now not just anyone can get a rank say LEM/SMFC/GE if they get carried hard and win enough, you gotta perform at a consistent level to rank up. Less than 1% of all players are global now apparently and that's how it should be.

The /Sudden/ changes in ranks is correctly placing people in ranks which they actually should be in. If you actually have been falsely placed in a lower rank and you complain and still claim that you're the previous rank you were before, surely you can just carry in every game and rank back up easily right?

The De-rank update sorted out a lot of issues. :yay::yay::yay:

It sorted out the problem of massive skill gaps at the top ranks, LEM-Global became so easy to get after the massive VAC waves. Over 15% of the player base filled the top 3 ranks which doesn't seem right at all and the top tier ranks became quite overcrowded and took away any sense of accomplishment.

Global elite had massive problems as people of vastly different skill levels were in it.

There was basically nobody occupying the lower ranks in the game (Silvers) there use to be more people at global elite than there was people in all of the silver ranks combined.

Becoming a global elite actually means something again, which is great :yay:

However With the new de-rank updates there's gonna be a lot of whining as people will feel as though they still deserve their ranks. There also will be most likely a rise in hackers, as the higher ranks are a lot harder to obtain. Hopefully valve can not have a repeat of LEM-GE game having a hacker in every other one which really sucked the fun out of the game. Although with this said some people hack because they have no skill in the first place, like why would someone hack in a friendly gather is beyond me. :(

Becoming a global elite actually means something again, which is great :yay:

:(

Naaa global hasn't changed much from before it's just easier to lose your rank. Makes the game fun cos your rank isn't in a fixed place.

However i'd still prefer for all the ranks to just be reset and everyone do the 10 unranked wins again :lol: i think that is the best and fastest fix.

i would like to re-apply for comp squad.

i am global but deranked to gn3 (dumb update)

i have had over 2000 hours over 5 accounts

i have over 50 knifes in trade experiance

i have a working mic

commited and friendly

thank you and i hope to get accepted

Yeah Bard we're currently not looking for new member to our squad since were full :/

If you want to go for a tryout Im more then glad to play with you! and who knows we might get a spot for you :)

ok thanks dude