Sign in to follow this  
bestmanalex10

Black ops 3

MW3 YEAHHHH

I remember staying up for MW3. Got to Prestiege 10, started to boost and GGWP got reset.

Think i hacked my rank to P20 tho. idk. But, was a good game indeed :D. Infected was the best, MOAB daily from that xD

MW2 - 1V1 ME RUST M9.

BO1 was a good game, my first CoD game.

BO2 was the game I played all the time however. That was when it became aids though.

1st page = how to shit post 101

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of the newer CoDs but I heard that this one is decent. I used to play CoD2 and CoD4(Promod) competitively. Those were the best times... also CoD5 Zombie mode which is a bunch of fun with friends.

I might try this one tho, when I get my new pc :D

1st page = how to shit post 101

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of the newer CoDs but I heard that this one is decent. I used to play CoD2 and CoD4(Promod) competitively. Those were the best times... also CoD5 Zombie mode which is a bunch of fun with friends.

I might try this one tho, when I get my new pc :D

Yeah i spent yearssss on cod2, miss the rifle servers so much, might download it again see if any people still play it

You guys all have problems if you consider Black Ops 2 or MW3 as the best Calla Dooties ayy

COD2, COD4 and MW2 best 3 easily imo, especially for their respective times. Didn't play a lot of COD2, but COD4 promod was the goat and if you take a trip onto my steam profile you'll see how many hours I had on MW2 (that's just my account as well lol). I was addicted to pubstomping, esl competitive and the cheeky bit of 12yo 1v1 me on rust, first to 30 kills, qs only, last one nice xo

I can appreciate Black Ops 1, but honestly I could not get into any of the titles post BO1 and I was never really a fan of anything but Kino der Toten on BO1. The in game ladders implemented in MW3 onwards are wank and mean less than the exp csgo ranks in regards to skill level lmao.

From what I've seen people get into CoD at a certain age (usually like...12-15) and then all games after the one they are addicted to are 'shit'. Hence why I label all games after MW2 as poor and most of you label games after BO2 as poor, but memes. I will most definitely not be purchasing BO3 lel.

tl;dr - yeah

Yeah...

Nah, I got BO3 for XB1.

Zombies is cool. I play it every so often. Multiplayer I used to top frag most games or come in the top 3. ez pz. No idea about now, did so in the demo however. Campaign ill need to do. Have liked the others, usually do it on the easiest to see what to do & what the story is, then do it on veteran for achievements.

The campaign in my opinion was quite interesting but i thought it had such a rubbish ending, no spoilers sorry :P

Multiplayer is amazing as always

And oh mighty zombies finally came back

let's be honest, everyone will say the best cod is the one that they played first

Nope maybe for the new kids it might be, my first Cod was 1 and 2 but best for me is definitely MW2

I unfortunately wasn't really into CoD around the time MW2 came out. Wish I was tbh D;

1v1 me rust.

Has to be back in the days with Xbox 360, black ops zombies on the Kino Der Toten map.

Such a great time running around and juking zombies for dayz 8-)

Totally agree. Was so aids on higher round, but was nothing but a boss map.

If anyone got the Ascencion DLC (cant spell it, the space monkeys one and the flying thing, with the rocket in the middle, then you should be able to agree that was the easiest zombies map ever.

think my highest was round 77, stayed up for hourz. think like a whole weekend day it took LOL. ggwp