Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Methods of Transport

So, sitting on the bus home from school today, and just wondering, how do you guys get to where you need to be during the week? Whether it be school, work, etc, how do you get there? A bus, a train, a car? And a little extra, what's the worst and best bits about said method of transport?

The best bit about getting on a public bus must be that you can get on it at any time, so even if you miss one, you can get the next, which is usually like half an hour later.

The worst bit is that, where my certain bus goes, it ends up going past a school that, to say, isn't the best school. So it seems 99% of the time the bus is filled with year 7/8's that throw litter all over the bus, repeatedly press the stop button even when not getting off, shout down the bus and just generally makes lots of irritating noise.

So, sitting on the bus home from school today, and just wondering, how do you guys get to where you need to be during the week? Whether it be school, work, etc, how do you get there? A bus, a train, a car? And a little extra, what's the worst and best bits about said method of transport?

The best bit about getting on a public bus must be that you can get on it at any time, so even if you miss one, you can get the next, which is usually like half an hour later.

The worst bit is that, where my certain bus goes, it ends up going past a school that, to say, isn't the best school. So it seems 99% of the time the bus is filled with year 7/8's that throw litter all over the bus, repeatedly press the stop button even when not getting off, shout down the bus and just generally makes lots of irritating noise.

School buses are the worst for this shizzle. Literally xD.

I get around via Car at the moment. If I need to, I can via a train then a bus. or via a bus to a couple places. However, there isn't much for public transport where I live.

College was a nightmare. Get up at 6, get dressed for like 20 past 6 or so, then leave via taxi to the bus, on the bus at 6:40/6:45, at college for about 8:40 / 8:45. Same there and back daily.

Buses...

There's 2 school buses that go down my road and its roughly 7:50 and its so annoying because the earliest one is just packed af. Then the latest one i get, gets stuck in traffic :/ When i go back home i get a bus to town (which every bus does), which is also packed because theres like... 4 Schools and 2 Colleges in the area. Plus the grammar school plebs are violent getting on the bus D:

Once i get in town i just take a bus which literally leads me right to my house.

I always get dropped off to school by a car and for school I either take the bus or get picked up but if I get on a bus the only day its packed is on Thursdays due to that every thursdays I leave a 1:30 and every other day is let packed because kids are still in school!