Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

More Payment Gateways for Donations?

Instead of just PayPal, maybe allow the use of picking different gateway payments? BTC, Skrill, CSGO Skins etc?

Reason is because some people, like me, is banned from using PayPal and would like to contribute to the community still. (Dont ask what I did, or Dids, to be banned ^.^)

Now I know where the Karambit came from. Perm ban this kid.

Jk.

I have 19 x Huntsman Cases & 19 x Huntsman Case Keys. glhf with a huntsman knife ;]

Now, dont be so salty over a 700-1000$ knife ;]

What did you do?
What did you do?

I refuse to say 'Dont ask me this' from now on.

Started a PayPal account when I was 15. A PayPal account can receive 2500 euros in 1 year if you dont provide infomation about yourself. I've maxed out at least 4 accounts so far... Under the same name, address, etc etc. Then i found a glitch for FIFA Points. Oh god it was so fun, made about £1000 in 2-3 months.

But i said / did nothing... ^.^

--

ONTOPIC: Would this be possible? xD

Exactly what sony said, what is Conor meant to do with like 50 pounds in small low tier skins from all the kiddies that bum csgofast. Can't say to the server company hey bro, I'll gift you this Stat trak awp boom if you keep our server up for another month :)

Thing is, outbreak (from what I hear) gets quite a lot of donations these days, and managing multiple methods in which payment can be taken is a bit of a headache for the admin team, an unneeded headache when PayPal works so well. The money goes into a central bank account, it comes out a central bank account. Easy. PayPal ain't that hard to set up and it's the easiest way. Also I can see you got a light blue name which means you dontated already?

I want to support this suggestion because some of us don't even have paypal, csgo skins should definelty be a donation method

and then one of the admins has to take time out of their day to actually try and sell the skins for money

because skins can't support a server

Well Conor doesn't need to sell the skins, he can keep them and use it :) i mean who doesn't like skins.

Nah but i understand that was a stupid suggestion.... my bad!

I want to support this suggestion because some of us don't even have paypal, csgo skins should definelty be a donation method

Not skins, but card payments to a bank account in Sir_Conor's name etc. Bitcoins. bla bla.

Exactly what sony said, what is Conor meant to do with like 50 pounds in small low tier skins from all the kiddies that bum csgofast. Can't say to the server company hey bro, I'll gift you this Stat trak awp boom if you keep our server up for another month :)

Thing is, outbreak (from what I hear) gets quite a lot of donations these days, and managing multiple methods in which payment can be taken is a bit of a headache for the admin team, an unneeded headache when PayPal works so well. The money goes into a central bank account, it comes out a central bank account. Easy. PayPal ain't that hard to set up and it's the easiest way. Also I can see you got a light blue name which means you dontated already?

I donated be4 i got my card blocked on a paypal account. I fucked up somewhere, gotta wait till i get a new card.

Payment in BJ's will be accepted next month.

Depends who its given to...

I think it's a good idea if you put a cap on how low the price is of an item, maybe a minimum of say a fiver, then these skins can be used as prizes in events and possible case openings and twitch giveaways etc, another way to branch out perhaps.

Maybe some value of skins / certain skins. Hm.

would be cool!

ikr! -failed full house ggwp

-

Spoke to sir conor before about it. He might try to get some new things available, but as PayPal is keeping the community up at the moment theres not much need to introduce much things.

Ofc, thanks to the special guyz who donate to the community <3

Shall see what happens in the future.