Sign in to follow this  
Estate!

Hola G's

I'm Estate, my real name is Matt.

I recently found your Jailbreak server after having the itch to play again so you may remember me for the non stop screaming and pathetic attempts at humor.

Games wise I play pretty much anything but some notable things are my fav games; Hotline Miami 1 and 2, which I occasionally speedrun along with the first Portal; the games I am good at, TF2 (I main Sniper and Demoman) and the greatest esport ever (at least according to this fuck) Smash Brothers Melee (I main Falcon and Sheik). Recently I've been playing a bit of competitive CS:GO, simply because it's nice to play something a lot slower and less likely to give me carpal tunnel than smash for a bit.

I used to be a member of Blaze clan back before when Jizzy still ran it, the whole Checkster incident, and the server went to shit. It's good to be playing again, I forgot how funny things could get.

Peace n cakes, Matt <3

Welcome to the forums,your a cool guy seen you on the sever.

1 Question,can you beatbox 4 me :D

I saw you today :3

And explain the blaze clan situation...?

There was a CSS jailbreak clan called Blaze, a server techie called Checkster was friends with the co-owner, became admin, abused until he got banned, DDOS'd the servers, the owner left, there was a power struggle, I fucked off. That's the story to the best of my memories, I should write a novel.

There was a CSS jailbreak clan called Blaze, a server techie called Checkster was friends with the co-owner, became admin, abused until he got banned, DDOS'd the servers, the owner left, there was a power struggle, I fucked off. That's the story to the best of my memories, I should write a novel.

So thats what happened to blaze, I thought they just shutdown randomly.

So thats what happened to blaze, I thought they just shutdown randomly.

Question is, would you buy my book?