Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Pepe The Frog's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Pepe The Frog

Date of Birth: 29/04/1999

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62795826

Games Played: CS:GO, LoL, Rust, Ark, Arma and many more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1 month and a bit started on Aug 12, 2015 8:00 AM. I know i haven't played as much on the server as the other members but I feel like I have a lot of hours on the JB server and teamspeak server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I feel like I am an honest and good player, I can help new players to grasp the concept of the game mode, I am a friendly player, I am a good ct and t now with the help of lots of people, I fell like i can help the community by helping explain the rules and let people know if they are breaking a rule which will help the server. I also feel like I am approachable so if people have any questions they can ask me. I feel like I have become a fair ct and can manage a round fairly well.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Aaron Connor and I live in a town called Luton. I am currently in my first year of College, I am studying Chemistry, Maths With Statistics, Economics and Geography, I am currently enjoying it a lot at my College I mostly enjoy all the free time I have and how much independent learning there is. I have a dog named Cooper (Shih tzu) and a cat named Oscar, I like to play games (obvs) here are some of my favorites; CS:GO, LoL, Rust, Ark, Arma, RoK, Rome Total War Rome II, Supreme Commander series and GTA V. I enjoy talking to people on the teamspeak server and I have made a lot of friends there. I also love being a ct and commanding a successful round. I also love to play and watch football with my friends my favorite Barclays Premier League team is Liverpool! I like to play in LoL gathers a lot although I may not be the best player.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application if you happen to -1 me please leave a description of why you have, so I know where i should improve in next.

Pepe The Frog

+1 Active on ts and server,and a nice guy! :D