Sign in to follow this  
Vemix

ADMIN SCHEDULE!

Yea tbh it's an atrocity the admins can't just get their lives sorted out and devote MORE time to culling an endless flood of trolls, A LOT of the admins are just bumming out tbh, why should they only play on the server when they want to have 'fun'???!!

This has been discussed numerous times before. As mods/admins we still have our personal lives and can not be online 24/7 even though it would be ideal. We have jobs and school to attend so some of us need to sleep at night. What you can do though is add some of us on steam and message us when you're having issues on the server and if we're available we will respond. You can also make a ban request on the forums here and have a look at these three topics first: template, evidence and steamID.

More staff that are on in a different timezone would be good, I've made a post about this before too, about how there tends to be no staff on at night (1-5am UK), if i start getting active again I might try to apply for moderator when it opens, because I'm on around that time, as I work lates/nights.

There are frequently (ok, not always) admins/mods on late and sometimes early in the morning.

But, please bear the following things in mind:

- This was mainly an issue over the Summer holiday.

Kids have no largely returned to school so the server remains dormant for a large proportion of the day. Therefore the server does not get as busy at unconventional times as it has been for the last few months.

- This is primarily a UK-EU server.

So therefore, frequent users are either in BST or a couple hours ahead (or behind) therefore it's largely unnecessary to train up some new mods when it won't be hugely necessary.

It takes a lot of trust and teamwork for a moderator applicant to be successful, amongst other things, and it is very hard for us to decide on who to appoint. As I mentioned to begin with, I've seen on numerous occasions moderators/admins being on very early in the morning. Also as others have said, mods/admins do have other things to do: work, study, school and so forth so we can't always patrol the server.

Perhaps in the future we'll recruit more, but since we've just recruited a new batch of fun police, I do not consider this necessary.

From the Office of Daffy Duck