Sign in to follow this  
MakeuRmOVE96

MakeuRmOVE's Member app (DECLINED)

Name: Roy Evan Granadino

Date Of Birth: 6 May 1996

Country/Location: West Sussex, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86543153

Games Played: I've played a lot of MMO and FPS games like Dota 1 & 2, almost all versions of Counter Strike, COD and many more which i cant be bothered to type.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I've been playing on the server for probably over a month now

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Lets just say i can bring in enjoyment, challenges and order to the server. And what i mean about order is being able to control the naughty people who spams and breaks rules. im not sure if thats part of qualities though hehe. i just like to enjoy in the server so i do that when im both T and CT. FYI i dont freekill for enjoyment :P.

Tell us a little something about yourself: i am a guy who is very lazy most of the times, shy when it comes to meeting random people in personal and sometimes online too but friendly (i think :D). I will say i probably have a cocky side without me probably noticing it most of the times. i am currently at college and will be studying IT by September. I get quite talkative depending if im having fun or when im interested or know something.

Thanks for your time

MakeuRmOVE

Hi Makeurmove

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hi MakeuRmOVE,

I will delay your trial with one week as we have not seen that much of you during the past week, we still encourage you to stay active on the server, forums and teamspeak. Your trial will end on the 6th of September.

Regards,

OB staff

Hi MakeuRmOVE,

I will delay your trial with one week as we have not seen that much of you during the past week, we still encourage you to stay active on the server, forums and teamspeak. Your trial will end on the 6th of September.

Regards,

OB staff

Its ok I understand. I was just busy on some stuff for a week so i havent been on that time. Now im online regularly online on the server again. Thanks