Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

Standing down as admin :^)

As I'm sure many past members of staff (and perhaps even current ones) can relate to, I no longer enjoy jailbreak.

I find myself going onto the server and sitting back as a T mostly following all the commands because I hate rounds that end in the cells due to rebels, or I'm CT, getting aggravated at kiddies or shit maps with like 8 gun cells and 5 vents. These days I am working long hours at work, going to the gym, so when I get home I often want to chill doing my own thing instead of being obliged to go on the server.

Hence why my hours have been dwindling to the point where they are not even whole hours (over the last 30 days).

I'd rather do things I actually enjoy instead of tolerate, and meet responsibilities I actually believe are worth having.

Sorry to Conor for having recently promoted me to admin, running me through the server configs and what not lol.

I'm not going anywhere, I just don't feel I deserve to be staff with my outlook, nor do I want to be.

The position should go to people more deserving who are eager for it :^)

This is very saddening, I'm sure you will be greatly missed on the JB server.

Although your activity was dwindling, I do hope you still come on the server once in a while. Your late night commanding was so funny, as was your dry sense of humour.

Have a fun time with life.

EDIT - You bastard Sony, you terrible, terrible bastard. On the plus side, more late night commanding.

EDIT2 - I'm just.. I'm so confused. Are you...? Or, aren't you...?

Edited by Guest