Sign in to follow this  
Pandy

Pandys MEMBER app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Pandy.

Date of Birth: 19/06/1997

Country/Location: Scotland/Aberdeen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52044432

Games Played: CS:GO , LoL, Hearthstone, Bioshock, Binding of Issac, PayDay2, Skyrum, Call of Duty, Football Manager, H1Z1, ARMA, Portal...theres more but thats the rough idea

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? between 2-3 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I bring a friendly person that loves to get along with people, someone that sticks to rules and enforces them, Someone that can command fairly well and can rebel even more so!, I am very fair and dont fall to rushed or bad judgement, I feel like i am very easy to make friends with and can be seen as someone to be noticed while on the server hopefully for good

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am an 18 lad that likes to play video games but greater loves sport,so i guess E-Sports ties in nicely. I love the "role play" aspect to jail break along with surfing and KZ which are the only game modes i really set time to play properly, i still match make but mostly if friends want me to play. I love challenges set by people as i am an extremely competitive person in real life, so being a rebel and doing it correctly appeals to me a lot, along side i love taking warden on the CT as i love a success full round! with gaming i must have being playing them since around the age of 12 maybe 13 meh.. whereas with JailBreak i have been playing for 10-11 months so nearly a year! Coming into the real side of my life my job is a Football Coach for Aberdeen Football Club for anyone that knows football out there, i coach young kids aged 3-12 to play football! with sports i love to play all sports but the one sport i do play is Hockey and i am currently playing in the 2nd highest league in the whole of Scotland, so i am not bad aye! https://gyazo.com/04ac1a928d6b004eae45578037040067 << That is a photo of my team i am on the 2nd row 2nd left(if you wanted to know what i look like) I hope i get a shot at member as i am extremely active if im not out working playing sport or with friends im on JB ..Thanks All Ts :)

+1 Always on the see on server helping out and really active! 8-) 8-) 8-)

'ang on a minute... are u...Joe Weller? :o

oOOtnpv.png

A6q6wRr.png

As for ur member app, I don't know you much so Ill hold my opinion till I play with you on the server, as for forum activity I think you need to hang around in the forums a bit more first before being a Member.

Edited by Guest