Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Absolute Zero's member application :) (ACCEPTED)

Player name: Absolute Zero

Date of birth: 22/03/1998

Country/Location: Sweden, Stockholm

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045418209

Games played: CSGO only at the moment expect from when i play League of legends gather with the community, used to play Fifa but got bored and i sometimes once in a while join runescape (private server only) i would consider playing any other game for gathers aswell :)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? In the Jailbreak server I've been playing for a month like 3-6 hours a day?, This might seem as a short time but i am sure most players got to know me :), the teamspeak I've been on it for like 2 weeks and the forums I've been on here just a week more or less (been posting a lot and will keep doing it.)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well i am a honest guy, i play both CT and T love both sides I'm very friendly to everyone and i might seem very difficult but when you get to know me you will love me and i hope to bring much fun/love to the server!

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well i am a 17 years old guy starting my second year in high school i enjoy playing CSGO and football with my friends. Rest you can read in my introduction viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6180

And i want you dear people to know that i just found out about the server and my plan is to stay a LONG time and i will be as active as possible!

My activity on PB has dropped off a cliff for a number of reasons, but from what I've seen of this guy, he's really friendly and keen to talk to whoever.

I can't really give a +1 as I've not seen enough of you (my fault, not yours), so consider this a +0.5. Best of luck with your application. :)