Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Absolute Zero's member application :) (ACCEPTED)

From what I have seen you are a nice guy. Though there has been times where you have talked a little to much when there is an on going round. This may just be my point of view because of me not being as active as usual. But you are active on the server and you have some posts on the forums. If you could turn down the usage of your mic I would rate it 8/8 m8.

But will give you a +1 if you promise to calm down the talking a little bit in game sometimes.

I do know that I myself talk a little too much aswell which I should also stop with.

You do not have to thank each person in one post as they are posted.

Pro tip: Wait abit and just say "Thank you everyone."

I know you don't mean any harm and it might be just me being an angry old man but it's quite annoying . No offence just a lil tip

You do not have to thank each person in one post as they are posted.

Pro tip: Wait abit and just say "Thank you everyone."

I know you don't mean any harm and it might be just me being an angry old man but it's quite annoying . No offence just a lil tip

This is true, oe you just get a bunch of posts saying thank you which is really unnecessary

Edited by Guest

@Blyss, Manners like these are really not required in an application thread.

How about you go steam message him instead of shit posting on someone who was only giving a tip.

@Blyss, Manners like these are really not required in an application thread.

How about you go steam message him instead of shit posting on someone who was only giving a tip.

I was just joking sorry I'll edit it so ppl don't think I'm actually serious lmao

I would like to add to this,

You got a bit mad earlier when you were killed for killing a baiting CT. Immediately asking for a respawn... having claimed to of dropped your gun and just killed a ct.

I pointed out to you that in the rules it states "Killing/attacking a baiting CT still labels the T a rebel" of which you proceeded to tell me that you "knew the rules a lot better" than I did.

Gotta be on point with these things, mate.

The first part I can understand is acting on impulse but the comment... that was a little unnecessary.

I would like to add to this,

You got a bit mad earlier when you were killed for killing a baiting CT. Immediately asking for a respawn... having claimed to of dropped your gun and just killed a ct.

I pointed out to you that in the rules it states "Killing/attacking a baiting CT still labels the T a rebel" of which you proceeded to tell me that you "knew the rules a lot better" than I did.

Gotta be on point with these things, mate.

The first part I can understand is acting on impulse but the comment... that was a little unnecessary.

Yeah ive been mad the whole day unfortunetly since me and my girlfriend broke up from a 2 years relationship so yeah i totaly understand and i want you to see it from my perspective because i dont think ive been this mad ever in my life.

Hi Zero

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

I appreciate a breakup is a stressful time, but please bear in mind Daffy's comments during your trial. Be exemplary and continue to be active.

Good luck,

The OB Staff