Sign in to follow this  
ItsEskimo

Eskimo's Re-Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Eskimo

Date of Birth: 13th February 1999

Country/Location: Birmingham, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120023083

Games Played: CS:GO, Minecraft, League Of Legends which I just started learning to play and I own an Xbox which I play Advanced Warfare, Forza 5, FIFA 15 also one game which I have to include is the special game that destroys friendships, the one and only Warlight.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About or Almost 2 Months Now

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I play on outbreak almost every day so I have familiarised myself with the rules and maps therefore I can help people when they are stuck, I'm a friendly person and would like to think of myself as easy to get along with also I would like to say that I am known by most on the server in my time on playing it, so I would hope I'm bringing positivity to the server as a person that most know. I would bring fun to the server as I am generally a guy who likes to make the server lively and have fun with the members, but I am also serious when the time is needed and I have respect for everyone.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My names Kieran, I'm 16 years old and I enjoy singing, although i'm not that good xD and designing when I'm not busy. I like going swimming, gym and generally going out and chilling also I like to game a lot and watch tv shows and movies. I have just finished school not too long ago and start college in September on an Engineering course depending on my grades so fingers crossed.

+1, Fairly active and a nice guy on TS.

Not sure what else you need in a member, other than reading signs on pages and knowing the rules of both forums and jailbreak.

(Not towards you Eskimo. ;))

Not sure what else you need in a member, other than reading signs on pages and knowing the rules of both forums and jailbreak.

(Not towards you Eskimo. ;))

AFAIK, the key aspects to being a member are twofold, being active and being a good citizen. Within each of these categories though, there are numerous sub-categories. In the active category, it is generally good to be active on the TS, the JB and the Forums, as well as attending other events hosted by OB. To be a good citizen you just need to be nice, obey the rules and not be a dick.

Hi Eskimo

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. Please message an admin to be invited to the OB Trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the server, teamspeak and forums.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Congratulations Eskimo, you've passed your trial.

Welcome to Outbreak Community! You'll now enjoy all of the benefits of member. Please message one of the admins in steam and we'll add you to the members group.

All the best,

OB Staff