Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Basic noob CT tips

I've had this on mind for a long time but I never bothered doing it as I thought the quality would be too bad. I had nothing to do this morning and I just gave it a a shot. 3 video's with some basic decision making.

I hope that very new players can get something out of this video and realise CT isn't just about shooting T's and rekking up kills.

This is absolutely amazing! Great tutorials InMyLife. You truly are an amazing CT who give everyone a second chance. We need more CTs like you. I feel like a lot of people need to see this post and watch these videos.

I really believe that this post needs to be stickied somewhere on the forums and maybe even assigned a command on the server which would let other CT noobs gain quick access to (something like /cttutorial).

To be honest, I myself am a more strict CT so in many of these situations I would have just killed those Ts. But now after seeing those clips I really need to try them out!

Once again thank you very much InMyLife! Great work :yay:

Excellent videos inmylife :) ! Should be a link on the server to this thread, or in the rules section as guides to new players.

Loved the part, "I hate CTs who imply for you to do something then kill you when you do it." Sonys "Ts i have placed a spray on the floor" springs to mind lol :P

Excellent videos inmylife :) ! Should be a link on the server to this thread, or in the rules section as guides to new players.

Loved the part, "I hate CTs who imply for you to do something then kill you when you do it." Sonys "Ts i have placed a spray on the floor" springs to mind lol :P

There's a reason I'm never on the server when Sony is ct ;)

I think it sets a very bad example IMO, I see a lot of CT's trying to do things like this and it only makes people want to rebel or they do it sloppy and things get out of hand.

It's fun sometimes but you shouldn't forget what the game is about, prison guard and prisoners with certain rules. Sony isn't the worst at it luckilly, but some people seem to think this game is Autism Simulator and just go overboard on the things they pull to shoot at T's.

Great work IML ^^

I loved how you didn't kill the T on climb in the Colors video, I wish all CTs were like you sometimes I'm bored and I just want to do some climb or race or something and I get insta hs'd lel :cry1:

Nice one, IML!

And to add to everyone else, you're a really good CT and I really appreciate the second chances that you give. Everytime I expect to be blown away immediately, but it's people like you who make this game fun and worth playing!