Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

Blyss's Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Ricardo Silva, I'm 20 years old and born in Oporto,Portugal.

I've just finished my first year of college in which I'm trying to get an degree in Electrical Engineering and Computers.

At the moment I'm single and I've been like this for almost an year, I'm to picky with girls I guess :p

For hobbies I usually play football with some friends , hangout in a coffee with them or play computer games.

I've been playing CS GO for half a year and I'm LEM, I have a lot of experience in CS 1.6 and some other fps games like COD4, COD2 and Soldier Front. Other than CS GO I play LoL sometimes and I started to play Mirrors Edge.

I found the OB server by pure chance I wanted to try JB in GO and it was the first server I found. I've had a lot of fun in the past weeks (I've been almost 24/7 on it lel rip social life) and I love the community so I wanna thank you all for the amazing experience. Sorry if I've ever been disrespectul to you but sometimes I just like to troll people to be honest but I promise that will change ^^

Ok and that was it, I'm sorry if it's to long but I couldn't really make it shorter...

Cya in the server and have fun! :)