Paradoxxx

An introduction to Mafia

I really can't play this game anymore because if i smile at all during this game and get voted off since they think i am mafia even though drake always smiles and doesn't get voted off. It's like lorcan saw me smiling since brandon had died and he immediately went for me even though we were both townie's and i got voted off

I really can't play this game anymore because if i smile at all during this game and get voted off since they think i am mafia even though drake always smiles and doesn't get voted off. It's like lorcan saw me smiling since brandon had died and he immediately went for me even though we were both townie's and i got voted off

Well I/others will use any reason at all to vote you off if its early like facial expressions, laughing, being too quiet, being too loud. Most of the time this is just to see your reaction, they'll retract once you give a convincing defence IMO. If you just say "fuck your nan" as your defence then obviously you wont last long

I wouldn't take it personally, like people say someone has to die on the first day because if they don't kill someone then mafia have an advantage. If you get picked then you just gotta deal with it, don't give your defense as "Go fuck your nan". Otherwise if your not gonna play properly then why did you want to play in the first place. They might pick you Yoshi because maybe they've been influenced by you playing a different game while everyone is trying to have fun at mafia. If your playing Adventure Capitalist, then people feel like you don't give a shit about playing a game or paying attention.

So maybe if you get involved in conversations and just play Mafia and no other game, someone else will get voted off instead.

i have played it now a few times before that i played it on a site there was the option you could keep a dead note so if you die ppl would know what you were tinking the game and the person that killed him could also leave a kill note so the reason why the killed him or just to troll around with it

i am wondering what you ppl think about it

i have played it now a few times before that i played it on a site there was the option you could keep a dead note so if you die ppl would know what you were tinking the game and the person that killed him could also leave a kill note so the reason why the killed him or just to troll around with it

I don't think the death note thing would work but maybe a last will is alright

Maybe during the day, people can talk as usual and write something in there will, this kinda helps since people are being accused of having pens out atm so its quite a good idea. However, if you have stupid people in the game, they might just accuse someone randomly which would be quite bad but then again, since you don't know anyones roles a mafia could accuse someone who knows? :O

If we do decide to put this in there should be a word limit like maybe 12?

i think your last will with 12 word would be great if you have a role like detective or medic you can do

medic

heal .....

detective

mafia ....

clear ....

you can put ppl his ticks and stuff in here if it stands out alot

and the person can deside if he wants to share it or keep it a secret

I swear to god, every game I play with brandon, no matter what game he fucks it up for his teammates.

Worst Mafia player goes to Brandon.

Votes to kill his own mafia ally. ( wouldve not died if he voted no )

Tries to kill detective the turn he exposes him, so gets saved by medic and noone dies.

MY DERPMETER litterally went even higher than yoshi giving away hes detective without accusations.

#rant

if you have stupid people in the game, they might just accuse someone randomly which would be quite bad

So what? Like all the people you normally play with?

http://www.thetown.gg/

20+ dota 2 personalities gather to play maffia IRL.

You can find the link to all games on youtube from these guys in the past.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments ... go_stream/

A bit of context: Dota 2 ti5 aka the biggest e sports tournament ever has a lounge style stream with personalities and casters. They alternate at casting and sitting in the lounge.

One day they had the sublime idea to play maffia and so it began. Hilarity ensued and OB started playing maffia aswell.

Now 4 months later they are playing it again, 3 days straight.