Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Paradox member application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Paradox

Date of Birth: 24/01/95

Country/Location: Belgium

SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983481732/

Games Played: Dota 2, empires hl2 mod, cs source, cs go, total war series, MAFFIA :P

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? A small month

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I think I bring a lot of discipline to the server with my CT side play. I'm not afraid to tell people the truth and the straight truth to improve not my fun but the servers fun.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I think I said most of it in my introduction, most of you have probably gotten to see me in ts3 or anywhere else.

Also after playing together on ts3 ( maffia ), I've decided I really wanna be a part of the community, everyone is nice against everyone and people are just laid back and fun.

Edited by Guest

You have a very short fuse when you command, wich imo is a bad thing. As I'd like to see members of OB beeing able to take some jokes thrown at them over mic.

If you work on this and can be calm/take a joke or two I will give you my +1.

Also please learn the rules properly before you apply for member as I've seen you saying "I don't care" when people have tried to explain what you did wrong. As said. work on your temper.

Good luck.

You have a very short fuse when you command, wich imo is a bad thing. As I'd like to see members of OB beeing able to take some jokes thrown at them over mic.

If you work on this and can be calm/take a joke or two I will give you my +1.

Also please learn the rules properly before you apply for member as I've seen you saying "I don't care" when people have tried to explain what you did wrong. As said. work on your temper.

Good luck.

Your observations are correct about me, but I think the deductions you make are wrong.

The fact that I have a short fuse when I command is because I have a different more stricter command style. Not because Im trigger happy and want people to die for delaying and detouring. I want people to listen and hurry up so we can play games and have fun, not sit around our asses cause people are bunny hopping way too far of my point or are rebelling every odd second because theres no discipline. If you play with me for an extended period you'll see that at the start of the round Ill be the hardest cuntlord around and shoot people for the smallest thing. This is to get people in line, so they understand whos the boss here, not some dude on T shouting that Im freeshooting and he was only off the mark 2 meters, but me, THE WARDEN.

Your second point is very valid. I do say I dont care to some people, but again I feel like your deductions are wrong. I say I dont care because people are wrong and I do know my rules very well. If I ever do anything wrong, or against the rules I will always recheck on the rules again and appologize or give them credits for a freekill. I've dont this countless times, but a lot of the times it is the loud people that constantly rebel that think they are invinsible, but when I get on, Ill smack them down to the ground faster than you can say freekill.

A very recent "drama" that happend was me thinking snitching was ok, turns out it wasnt I appologized for it and we moved on.

Tldr: Im a cunt, but with reason

I did receive a 20 minute ban from mclovin for telling him to do his job.

But in my defence, it was just to piss him off. Not sure if thats a good defence.

That type of defence is like giving yourself a sword and stabbing yourself before the enemy does.