Sign in to follow this  
❤️Hades❤️

❤️Hades❤️ member application (Passed)

Date of Birth: 01.09.1994

Country/Location: Norway

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88422585

Games Played: WoW, Runescape, Gmod ,CSGO, Half-Life 2, GTA5, GW2, Trine, Borderlands, TF2, Minecraft.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Almost two months now.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: My awesome fun happy personality, my awesome ways of cheating my way out of doing any mini games since I don't know how to surf or climb/bhop :lol: . I'm a friendly, mature person who likes to help out where I can especially at night when there are free killers. I'm good at keeping the players calm and getting an admin online to help. I'm not the best at going ct but if no one wants to CT I try my best, this is my first jailbreak server so I don't know a lot of games I can play with the Ts but I'm getting better at coming up with games that are fair for the Ts and fun.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Let's see well I'm 20, just got done with high school and I'm having a free year now where I'm just working a lot of different jobs, some voluntary some paying. I'm just experiencing the work field and trying different things. Next year I'm going to university to study information and computer technology to become an IT consultant. When I'm not working I'm out with friends clubbing or eating out. Other stuff I like to do in my free time is play board games 1-2 times a week it's a lot of fun.

Well that's it thanks for reading ^_^ :smile1: :silly1:

Edited by Guest

Still need to get to know you, but from what my friends have told me, you're a worthy member +1

Edit: Definitely a +1 from me, very active person with a bright personality, + all member qualities

Edited by Guest