Sign in to follow this  
Lorcan

Lorcan's member application (PASSED)

Player Name: Lorcan

Date of Birth: 27/05/1997

Country/Location: Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92283876

Games Played: Mainly CS:S, CSGO, LoL, lots of other games when I was younger.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2-3 weeks

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'll always be willing to warden and trying to make rounds as enjoyable as possible, I like helping new players on the server and stuff like that. Any qualities that I can bring are probably already here though

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real and ingame name is Lorcan (its an irish name!), i'm 18 and live in Kildare, Ireland. I just finished my leaving cert exams and hope to go to university to study engineering in September. I'm working in my dads company over the summer and plan on working here after I graduate. I like going out drinking with friends or just getting binned alone in my house. I mainly play CS and league in my spare time. Thanks for reading xo

Not sure if i can reply being a new guy and all, but Lorcan is definitely a decent guy. Always willing to command, very experienced ++.

+1 great guy, solid commander and one more irish member for when we overthrow the English with potatoes. Will revoke +1 if he doesn't come to my next Dublin gig and be my fan-girl xoxo :yay:

Haha can't wait to overthrow the british empire, but i'm more looking forward to being your fangirl

x