Sign in to follow this  
JakeCambo

More Server slots please?

Hello guys,

Within the past few weeks there has been a significant amount of people on the server constantly, I have waited over 45 minutes on more then 1 occasion just to join the JailBreak server. I'm making this thread to ask if there is anyway of upgrading the amount of player slots for the server because of the amount of new people and regular visitors. I think I can speak for the community when I ask how long until the next player slot update will be from today.

Thanks for ready,

Jake

Jailbreak with more than 30 is horrid. Plus we've only recently just fixed the VAR issues.

If we were to increase I would say that we'd only ever go to 32 max. Just donate for a server slot yo #selloutbreak

as other people say 30 is perfect number for jailbreak. more slots would be more chaos. if you really really really really REALLY want to play i suggest to donate for a reserve slot. it sounds a bit greedy but i dont think we will be adding more slots my friend

Sure it is busy & it sucks when you have to wait but JB sucks with anymore than 30 players.

My recommendation is donate for the reserve slot, however if we had a constant 30 & stream of donations then a 2nd server would be nice. However a second server hasn't gone well for us in the past.

You could buy a server slot as others said (only a pound!) #Selloutbreak

But if you really dont want to, just have to wait I guess, even if we make it 32 slots I don't think it will help that much because when it's busy it's busy...

You could buy a server slot as others said (only a pound!) #Selloutbreak

But if you really dont want to, just have to wait I guess, even if we make it 32 slots I don't think it will help that much because when it's busy it's busy...

This - Longest I've ever waited is 10 minutes, which isn't long when you can play for upwards of 3 hours.

I suppose the other question you could ask is - Hypothetically - what is the chance of a second JB server?

Very little.

http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewt ... =79&t=5744

Not a great idea.

Spreads the population over two servers, meaning either that one server will be empty more or less 22/7, or that both servers will have a lower population, which generally results in less people going on.

imo anyway

Yeah good point. Might make administration more complicated too..

ty ty storm.

Also, John, you should remove the "I don't care about ethnic minorities" from your signature. The only quotes we have in signatures at the moment are actually a 100% legit, and Mintlou never said your one. If you want a quote, please ask Landshark on the TS if he has any old quotes you can borrow. I'm fairly sure he's got some of Mintlou's old woman-beating quotes lying around, so I'm sure he'll let you pinch one. :)

Oh I didn't know we could ask for quotes haha if I found one it would be amazing. Although the other day something McLovin said was pretty interesting: "May I ask for a warning shot in my bum?" or something like that, I have it binded in my game hahah