Sign in to follow this  
Wist

GANG WARS - 3/5/15 - UPDATE, READ

I accidentally swag-7ed poor Adam Doe just outside the bar.

Balkan Koala promptly MP7ed me through glass. Weezy then executed Koala, thinking he was a bad guy. gg 40% of our team wiped out by friendly fire in one round hahaha.

Also, Weezy took a tumble, and died. Then another round, he fell through the glass into main cell area, was lowered to 7HP, then I think he clutched it? wtf? Funny times. Was a lot more fun when it was clear Anarchists were gonna win, as it became far more yolo.

Was a lot more fun when it was clear Anarchists were gonna win, as it became far more yolo.

In the last round - when we spawned in the cell area. Literally the other 3 teams ganged up on us and pretty much instantly it was a complete massacre 5v15, our whole team got wiped out in like 8 seconds lmao.

This event is defo +1 for again - not sure what I'd change though really - wouldn't hurt to have another team of 5.

I can only imagine the taunting as the anarchists were above the balkans all the time while they were in the disco

that round was intense, i fucked up as conor headshotted me while venga was climbing the ladder to get him. im sorry venga :cry1:

I can only imagine the taunting as the anarchists were above the balkans all the time while they were in the disco

that round was intense, i fucked up as conor headshotted me while venga was climbing the ladder to get him. im sorry venga :cry1:

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: