Sign in to follow this  
Saucy1dawsy

Errrrrrrr, hello?

Hello there guys! My name's saucy/saucy1dawsy. My real name's Matthew Dawson and I live in Northern Ireland. I'm 16 and currently in high school, leading up to my GCSEs in May/June. I used to have a lot of friends because I was cool (but I was also a jerk) but then the internet went and stabbed me in the face. But it's been alright as I've gotten to meet a lot of great people online, as well as retain my being a jerk!

I've played a lot of CSGO (~2300 hours) and most of that has been on jailbreak servers, and other casual ones like minigames and surf. Like that koala fgt, I also reside from a different (jailbreak-main) community, and I'm also a member of staff there (albeit a BETTER one than koala). I think you've met a variety of the members already, such as exile and jackZ. I know how fond of these two guys you are already so I should have no problem fitting in ;).

I'm not gunna lie; I still prefer our jailbreak server in terms of rules and playing style, but your community is godlike compared to ours. People are so nice, TOO NICE. You guys better stop trying to convert us!, or I'll have to seriously think about joining >:0.

I'm still a bit new and lack confidence, but you probably don't want to see me get confidence as I'm a pretty big asshole. That's also probably the reason I say 'errrr' before any sentence I speak on jailbreak btw.

So yeah, that's me... :D

PS: You know how that Koala guy also adds -erino, or -o at the end of his words? Damn guy THIEVED it from me and another member in our community!

Haha, welcome to the the LR temporary refugee camp! I hear that critical aid is on its way to LR as we speak. :)

It's really cool having an influx of nice people from LR temporarily. Hope to see you about even after LR is back in the world of the living - we'll need to arrange a cultural exchange programme. ;)

Glad to see such a warm response! :D

Also I'd say the majority of the LR community are young/teens. (Our average age-group is probably 15 or so). I'm not sure about the rest of the staff but now that you mention it I do think I'm one of the youngest :(. I did receive staff when I was ~14 though (maybe even 13) lol.

I would make a new thread but I'll just put this here. As some of you might know the LR jailbreak server has been fixed and is up and running again. This means I'll be spending less time on your jailbreak server for sure (admin 'duties' to fulfill!) but that doesn't mean I'll be leaving completely, *cue booing*. I've had a great time in the last couple of days and I definitely want to continue to, too. You guys are really awesome and even though I do prefer playing on LR's jailbreak it's nice having a change of scenery and a different response from people.

Also, on behalf of the decent people from LR, despite how few there are, (I'm under the impression meitis is the only one you've met!) I'd like to apologize for the amount of assholes who have joined from our community whilst the server was down, and from what I've experienced, have borderline tainted your community with some of LR's home-brewed toxicity. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive us and I promise we're not all like that! <3