Sign in to follow this  
Fin

World Of Warcraft

Hatchgunner's convinced me to try playing it again.

It's looking nice on my new PC, and i think i'll probably give it a month or two.

From the outset, i can't quite grasp why people get so addicted.

I remember playing wow for like a ridiculous amount of time. Something like 3-4 years.

I was properly obsessed with it, I would miss meals and sleep just to keep playing etc.

Many good times were spent those years. I regret the fact that I could've used my time for anything more productive or even a better game but it made me happy so I'm glad I played it.

Played WoW for 2.5 years, 24/7, spent 1000 euros on it, was so addicted at one point that I ended up calling in sick for work just to play it. Had 9 or 10 level 85's and a few other high levels. Horrible when a game sucks you in like that, but I had my fun moments on it.

I played this back when the level cap was only 70. Only had myself the one level 70, me good old Troll Hunter.

I remember I'd make my money by just selling minerals. I wouldn't do anything with them, just sell em

hahaha