Sign in to follow this  
Fin

World Of Warcraft

Lol gaffer why? This game is old as fuck. Just wait till some new games come out! Dont waste you're time on wow. GG

May be old as hell but still have over 8 million active players. That's almost 100 million pounds/dollars every month and that's without the merchandise they sell.

Woke up this morning and decided I'm going to start playing wow again, just wondering if anyone on OB and what realms, all my chars are on doomhammer.eu, let me know and ill more than likely start and new character on your servers :)

I've got characters on Agamaggan and Thunderhorn EU, also got loads of lower level chars on other realsm that I can't remember off the top of my head. Haven't played in a few months, mainly because it gets a bit boring when you're alone and the guild you are inhas pretty much died now.

WoW, oh dear lord dis game <3<3 I hate it tho, because leveling is an asshole. Capping level is fun, but leveling makes me shit bored.

They do need to add more new stuff to the gameplay tho, like Honey said, the last 2 were boring. (mop and cata)